People approach me; you dont look so good...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jr866gooner

Hello all,

For some reason people keep telling me I dont look so good. I am certain ive not been bitten by a vampire or anything. Only thing I can think of is that ive not eaten...could this be the reason?

Sent from my GS2 running LSS NeatRom Lite

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Check your Active effects, you probably picked up a disease from a recent skeever encounter, A cure disease potion should fix you right up.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Or you can go to any temple and get your disease cured AND a useful ability for 8 hours at no cost. All you need to do is find the holy symbol and touch it. Whiterun has the Temple of Kynareth and Talos right next to each other. Kynareth is an actual building, but Talos is just the holy symbol sitting behind Heimskr (the constantly bellowing preacher is hard to miss).

Grob

"You look quite pale. Could be Ataxia. It's quite a problem back in Cyrodiil" - Arcadia

Check your active effects, around the shout menu. You probably picked up a disease while fighting a wolf, bear or skeever. Probably Rockjoint or Bone Break Fever. A Cure disease potion will fix it up, or pray at an altar.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Or you can go to any temple and get your disease cured AND a useful ability for 8 hours at no cost. All you need to do is find the holy symbol and touch it. Whiterun has the Temple of Kynareth and Talos right next to each other. Kynareth is an actual building, but Talos is just the holy symbol sitting behind Heimskr (the constantly bellowing preacher is hard to miss).

Good addition, always forget the blessings remove the effects.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Agreed with all of the above but even though you do not have any negative effect, they will probably continue saying that. I don’t have any disease but they continue saying that to me regardless. Don’t worry ... be happy !! ... lol ... ;)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Use a cure potion or Shrine to heal yourself. Check your Active Effects and anything in red will be what you are infected with.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
You've either got a disease or you're a vampire or werewolf.

Check your active effects. The red ones, if u have a disease then click a shrine.

jr866gooner

Certainly not a vamp or a wolf as not getting those side effects. Must be skeever bite or something. On xbox and all it says is number of diseases contacted 1 no detail whatsoever.

Grob

I've noticed that Arcadia says this all the time, even to my Redguard, who is fairly dark-skinned, has no diseases, and definitely no Ataxia. She's saying that in hopes that you will look at her wares and buy something, or in other words, a sales pitch.

I know, I was just going along with the theme of diseases ;) .

ShangTsung

i always assumed thats just common dialog, i've done everything mentioned and the only way i got a different greeting is by going vamp.

Moirai

Certainly not a vamp or a wolf as not getting those side effects. Must be skeever bite or something. On xbox and all it says is number of diseases contacted 1 no detail whatsoever.

Sounds like you may be looking at your game statistics, which is not the place to check. As others have mentioned, you need to be looking at the your current active effects under the magic/spells menu. That's where is lists all active effects on the player, whether they be beneficial or malicious in nature.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts