• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Just thought id tell you all i got my new computer and cant wait to play Skyrim on pc, hope to see a change from the xbox 360. kinda makes my 150 hours on the xbox seem like a waste :p oh well Skyrim is awesome!

Just thought id tell you all i got my new computer and cant wait to play Skyrim on pc, hope to see a change from the xbox 360. kinda makes my 150 hours on the xbox seem like a waste :p oh well Skyrim is awesome!

Playing on the 360 myself. I'd love to play Skyrim on the PC. Mostly for the keybinds. Hate having to pause the game to switch weapons. It's like a broken V.A.T.S system from Fallout 3. Also I would like the PC's ability to fix minor bugs etc with the command console. The improved graphics would be nice too. My housemate came down from upstairs and couldn't believe the graphical difference, he does have a sick setup though. That said I think the graphics on the 360 are nice too.

But yeah, keybinds..

Playing on the 360 myself. I'd love to play Skyrim on the PC. Mostly for the keybinds. Hate having to pause the game to switch weapons. It's like a broken V.A.T.S system from Fallout 3. Also I would like the PC's ability to fix minor bugs etc with the command console. The improved graphics would be nice too. My housemate came down from upstairs and couldn't believe the graphical difference, he does have a sick setup though. That said I think the graphics on the 360 are nice too.

But yeah, keybinds..
defintely! keybinds are a beautiful thing hahaha! and yeah, i have a pretty sweet computer now so im sure the graphics will be amazing! cant wait! (still need to buy skyrim on my comp :p easy fixed) oh and the mods etc will be a big plus!

Yeah, I'd really love to have a mod where everyone is killable, main quest givers, all npcs, kids etc.

I'm sure someone down the line will add to the death blow feature too via mod. Hands, legs, arms etc being able to be lopped off.
definetely, despite the kill every one mods (including children) sounds sadistic, its all about player choice in a game like skyrim so if you want to be a tyrant, why not! so yeah i definetely look forward to alot of new gameplay enhancing mods though i dont really want to 'cheat'

Yeah, I'm the same way. It's not like I'd run around hacking kids to death if it was an opinion (unless sober). It's just that I hate unkillable npcs, it total takes me out of the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts