PC Gamer December 2011 Issue

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Thanks.

It’s nice to see that their follower system seems to take some inspiration from “Fallout: New Vegas”. Sending your follower to do things as specific as stealing an objects hints at lots and lots of additional possibilities that are opened by this feature.

The race overview is also pretty cool. The other ones were a bit too big (as in: too many pictures) to be clear.

Jeruhmi

I like how we get to see the 10 races in Skyrim in picture form. I always laugh for some reason when I see an argonian. Not sure why, it just looks like a serious lizard to me.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
just the way they look with their eyes... it's pretty funny. but they look so bad ass compared to the ones from oblivion. but looks like they are decorated in horns and feathers. did they take out fin for some reason?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Is anyone subscribing to PC gamer? If you are, what do you think about the magazine? Is it worth of its price?

Flamingtaco

It’s nice to see that their follower system seems to take some inspiration from “Fallout: New Vegas”
Hopefully this means that any other additions to that game may be added. I don't actually know if there were any major improvements there, but I assumed they might skip over it since it was developed externally.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
What’s up with your way of quoting people, Flamingtaco?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
What? No, why would I? I am talking about the omission of the name of the user whom he quoted as well as the post number (which would usually allow you to jump to the post in question). See, if you click on “Reply” then the quote tag normally looks like this:

[quote="USER NAME, post: POST NUMBER, member: USER NUMBER"]POST CONTENT[/quote]

But for some reason his quotes seem to look like this:

[quote]POST CONTENT[/quote]

Now, I think that I already saw him doing it correctly at some point so I doubt that he doesn’t know how it’s done right and it is this circumstance that leaves me puzzled as to why he began doing that.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I don't know man, because of the current phase of the moon? :p It's easy to misunderstood what someone meant, when discussing in internet. I just wanted to make sure I catch your point.

Now, I think that I already saw him doing it correctly at some point so I doubt that he doesn’t know how it’s done right and it is this circumstance that leaves me puzzled as to why he began doing that.
He's doing it most propably because if you use quote option in through quick response it only attaches . Other parts are bit difficult to do, if you are not familiar with html-code.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know man, because of the current phase of the moon? :p It's easy to misunderstood what someone meant, when discussing in internet. I just wanted to make sure I catch your point.

He's doing it most propably because if you use quote option in through quick response it only attaches . Other parts are bit difficult to do, if you are not familiar with html-code.

You can just click the 'reply' button and the whole post shows up. Let's not get too off-topic here, anyway. :)

Travis

I like how we get to see the 10 races in Skyrim in picture form. I always laugh for some reason when I see an argonian. Not sure why, it just looks like a serious lizard to me.
Ditto. I couldn't stop myself from giggling a little in my first time seeing them in Oblivion... with that freaky long mouth, and that funny voice. Good times :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts