PC PC Game Update?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Does anyone know if there was an update to the PC version on Monday and, if there was one, what was in the latest update to the PC version? I can't find any information and my Steam account doesn't say anything but Skyrim SKSE is now sending a message that the game is a newer version than it supports.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Wished I knew Dagmar. Sometimes Steam updates Skyrim for me but without letting me know what was updated. Real frustrating sometimes. I'll see if I can find anything online. I'm doubtful though. :/

Edit - Couldn't find much at all.

Version 1.6.89.0.6

Version 1.6.89.0.6 was released as a Steam beta update on 06/05/2012 and was released to all PC users on 06/11/2012.

Changes

• Reported better integration and performance with Steam.

byron

If your talking about online it's a mod but everyone else online looks like prisoners of there chosen race It beaing up dated for online so download the online mod cause thats the update for it it is in a early stage though

In the news 7-23-12:
Bethesda revealed its plans for the next Skyrim patch for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on Monday and it includes some specific updates for Sony's console to get it ready for Dawnguard.
On top of new fixes, the 1.7 patch adds everything from the1.6 patch for Playstation 3 owners to prep them for the release of the Dawnguard expansion. This includes the likes of mounted combat. Otherwise, there are no new features being added with this title update and is instead mostly a collection of fixes and optimizations.
The Skyrim 1.7 update is available on Steam now for PC owners. You can download it by changing your Beta Participation settings in Steam to include "Skyrim Beta".
Skyrim Update 1.7
  • General memory and stability optimizations
  • Fixed crash related to new water shaders
  • Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
  • Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
  • Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
  • Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
  • Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
  • Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)
  • Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Does anyone know if there was an update to the PC version on Monday and, if there was one, what was in the latest update to the PC version? I can't find any information and my Steam account doesn't say anything but Skyrim SKSE is now sending a message that the game is a newer version than it supports.

Version 1.7.7.0 was released as a Steam beta on 07/23/2012.
Bug Fixes

• Fixes crash related to new water shaders
  • Fixes rare crash related to dragon landings
  • Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
  • Fixes logic error with loading screens from add-ons
  • Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands
  • Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly
  • Fixes issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish
  • Fixes issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
And it is beta no more! From the official Bethesda forums:

1.7 is now available to all Steam Users

Update 1.7 (all platforms unless specified)

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed crash related to new water shaders
  • Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
  • Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
  • Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
  • Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
Our current plan is to submit the title update to console manufacturers this week. We'll let you know when it's available on PSN and Xbox LIVE.

Source: Steam Updates - Bethesda Softworks Forums

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts