PC Game Controller - What kind?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim Mom

My son plays Skyrim on a PC. He mentioned that his current keyboard and mouse were awful for playing Skyrim. I wanted to get a new game "controller" but I can't remember which one he said. I want to get him one for Christmas but wanted to surprise him. Can anyone could give me a suggestion on what type is good for playing Skyrim? Thanks.

cubu

does your son have an xbox? generally people like ps3 style controllers or xbox style controllers. if it were me, i'd get the wired usb xbox 360 controller, or get a logitech controller if you don't like xbox controller

Shadow Caster

Where do you set up the PC controller so it can be used. I'm have Skyrim on a Window 7 computer. I've installed the game controller on my pc, but can't find anywhere in the game that allows me to switch over from Keyboard/Mouse to Controller.

Please Help

cubu

there is a checkbox in options for the controller, i know its there somewhere because i unchecked the box, i'm not sure if you need to remap the keys or not

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts