[PC] Don't you just love Fallout: New Vegas?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Just taken some random screenshots. :)

screenshot7sg.png

screenshot8jq.png

screenshot9ey.png

screenshot10qv.png

screenshot11fi.png

screenshot13o.png

screenshot14y.png

screenshot15u.png

screenshot16k.png

screenshot17bh.png

screenshot18kq.png

screenshot0zt.png

screenshot1wq.png

screenshot2ur.png

screenshot3th.png

screenshot4qi.png

screenshot5aqn.png

screenshot6n.png

After taking all these I got to my quest marker, fell down a hill and died. Lost loads of data. Yay!

But I still love it.

Stone

Retired Moderator
this game is so awesome. If it didn't crash so often, I would play the damn game and finish all the DLCs.
Ikr!

Never crashed for me, weird. I also have alot of mods :S.

Updated with some new pictures. :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
what ending did you go for? I tried House and Yes-man but I think House ending is the best. THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS :]
I haven't completed it on PC, but I've completed it twice on PS3.

Completed it both times with Yes-Man, because he's cool. I spent ages on Fallout NV on PS3 and got all of the unique weapons, which was really hard lol.

I really enjoy the game on PC, even though I've completed it twice already, due to the fact that there's mods and the FPS is more smooth ect. :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Take a look at this. :)

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3935/falloutnewvegaplopsman1.png

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Game has always looked awesome, but I could never get into it. Hated the combat system.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I suppose it's the awkward transition from FO2 to FO3. The combat system could be way better but killing things in FO is very satisfying. Mowing down and disintegrating enemies with laser minigun, bloody-mess perk, people's heads exploding from your shotgun-gauntlet, etc... Not to mention, it's a whole another world to get immersed in.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts