(PC) Armour/quest mod request!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Falak

Okay, So i'm, requesting Some really cool armour from another game that i feel people will really enjoy the name of it is Malevolent armour, From runescape, It looks really cool, And gives what i feel would work with a back ground of a banished Dremora warrior that you must kill in order to obtain, But that's just my opinion, Anyways i would really like to see the armour set in game, But maybe with ome chainmail/ some sort of armour covering parts of the skin, And also larger more pronounced Sabatons'/boots as the one's in this picture look rather small.

latest

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Tagging @JoeReese, @Hellknight Anna, @Black Orchid: Is this in your wheelhouse? Or do you know someone whose wheelhouse might work for this request?

Also, you might try checking on the Nexus forums (if you haven't already) to see if anyone would be willing to make the armor.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Tagging @JoeReese, @Hellknight Anna, @Black Orchid: Is this in your wheelhouse? Or do you know someone whose wheelhouse might work for this request?

Also, you might try checking on the Nexus forums (if you haven't already) to see if anyone would be willing to make the armor.

Nope, not in my "wheelhouse". I don't use cartoonish looking armors. Nexus would be the best bed as Cordeh has already stated though.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I don't know that they're looking for something cartoonish. The impression I got was that they were looking for Skyrim-realistic armor using the general appearance of the Runescape armor above as a blueprint.

TripleSixes

*Shameless Plug Start*
I recommend keeping an eye on SkyScape. It is a Skyrim mod that intends to re-create Runescape in Skyrim, from the Quests, to the Skills, to the items. We are using assets made by different mod authors such as JohnSkyrim, as well as produce work (albeit not as good as John's) of our own.

Check out SkyScape here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52520/?

Depending on whoever gets to making Malevolent armor, if it is one of my devs, I am sure we can make a stand-alone version of the armor if you want to have it and not SkyScape.
*Shameless Plug End*

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
An area of expertise, or something you find within your skill set.

Like making hot female characters and taking pictures of them is in your wheelhouse.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Dat Falmer Queen yo <3 xD Speaking of which I should get some screenies of my new vamp char ^_^

Falak

Another mod i would like is more of the twilight vampire's, i hate twilight vampires, but i also want to be able to go around during the day as a vampire and be stronger, just because i liike vampires, and can't ever seem to find enough blood poitons to do so xD

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Another mod i would like is more of the twilight vampire's, i hate twilight vampires, but i also want to be able to go around during the day as a vampire and be stronger, just because i liike vampires, and can't ever seem to find enough blood poitons to do so xD

And what mod is that? o_O I personally use "Better Vampires" because it's highly customizable how you want it. I leave [Sun Damage: Hardcore] Damage at [Every Stage] just so it's more true to older vampire lore where they can't walk in the sun period.

I also use "Dynamic Vampire Appearance", "Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes", "Better Vampire Lord Transformation" (female only), "Bat Travel Power", and "Dark Maneuvers" along with "Royal Bloodline" for a better vampire experience <3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts