• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ryhra

Hey,

I'd really like to donate to these forums, and become Elite...
But it seems that the only way to donate is by PayPal.
Is there any other way, like iDeal?
I'm not so familiar with PayPal, and I don't like it that much.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Hey,

I'd really like to donate to these forums, and become Elite...
But it seems that the only way to donate is by PayPal.
Is there any other way, like iDeal?
I'm not so familiar with PayPal, and I don't like it that much.

If you are not familiar with it, how do you know that you don't like it?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Don't be mean, JerseyTheJester! D:

Ryhra, thank you so much for considering your donation, but we unfortunately only accept PayPal. I mean, it really is the easiest way to pay. You can pay from your bank account, a prepaid card, anything. :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
In the last 5 yrs PayPal has undergone some major changes & is now 100% safe & reliable, I use it for all my online transactions.

Ryhra

The thing is, I don't have MasterCard, Visa, or the stuff you need to have for PayPal. In order for me to put money on PayPal, I have to wait like 4 days till it's deposited.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I don't any credit cards at all either, I add funds from my bank account, wait the customary 4 - 5 days for it to get into the PayPal Account then I buy whatever I want.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Don't be mean, JerseyTheJester! D:

Ryhra, thank you so much for considering your donation, but we unfortunately only accept PayPal. I mean, it really is the easiest way to pay. You can pay from your bank account, a prepaid card, anything. :)
Still, why don’t you allow people like him to transfer the $5 (resp. $10) directly to your bank account? You know, from bank to bank without any annoying middleman. Providing this service wouldn’t be very difficult on your part, just give out your BIC and account number if people ask.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Still, why don’t you allow people like him to transfer the $5 (resp. $10) directly to your bank account? You know, from bank to bank without any annoying middleman. Providing this service wouldn’t be very difficult on your part, just give out your BIC and account number if people ask.

I'm in Australia, but I'm pretty sure most of the people here are from the US and there will be like a $10 international fee :/

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Hm, that would indeed make it kind of pointless if they had such fees.

Do you know if your bank demands such high fees, Ryhra? Or are you from Australia as well?

Ryhra

I'm not from Australia.
All I know is that I never had to pay a fee when I bought a Steam game, or transferred money to another person in my country.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well, yeah, that was to be expected. I guess you could ask your bank what (if any) their fees for an international transaction of something as little as $5 are.

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
You can go to walmary and get a prepaid debit card from anywheres of 5$ to $500. Thats master card.

Walmart is everywhere. And you can use prepaid on paypal. Takes mere minutes.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I don't pay any fees, bank or whatever, on my transactions when I add funds to my PayPal account.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Yes, we know that :p

So Renegader, it seems that Ryhra has to pay no fees for such a small transaction. That should dismiss your concerns, right?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Oho, a fellow European? Those are hard to come by here, it seems :D At least you are the first one whom I’ve met in this forum.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Oho, a fellow European? Those are hard to come by here, it seems :D At least you are the first one whom I’ve met in this forum.

Count me in too, though I'm not currently living in Europe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts