• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Titanburner

Premium Member
Well, removed it from the HDD and hopped back on. Didn't change anything. I ended up clearing system cache and that removed the patch. Things are back to "normal" I guess.

[Edit]

Okay well. . now I got in and played for a few mins then it crashed. Reloaded the game and now it says "This saved game was created on a later version of Skyrim. Please download any updates."

*whimpers*

Avoid the patch like the plague people!

Titanburner

Premium Member
No issues for me =\
Yea but is it really worth the risk when things weren't that bad in the first place? Better to let them sort this patch out and then patch it. Otherwise you may get stuck having to live with game breaking bugs (like no resistances) until Bethesda releases another patch in a month....

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
To be honest I really don't use a lot of resistances, I've never been a huge fan and can usually think of better things to invest my enchantments into. If i can't tactically find a way to win a fight then I simply come back later. I can understand how the lack of resistances would be upsetting to some. I'm just not one of them. Truth be told I couldn't even tell you if I'm having this issue. Like I said everything else is running great!

Titanburner

Premium Member
To be honest I really don't use a lot of resistances, I've never been a huge fan and can usually think of better things to invest my enchantments into. If i can't tactically find a way to win a fight then I simply come back later. I can understand how the lack of resistances would be upsetting to some. I'm just not one of them. Truth be told I couldn't even tell you if I'm having this issue. Like I said everything else is running great!
I can agree with the Enchanting side, but for someone like me who constantly uses a shield, the Elemental Protection perk for Block is a pretty big deal, add that in with a shock resistance enchant to shield and +70% shock resistance is pretty big. (I focus alot on Resto for healing and mages love to drain that magicka as well as my health, leaving me screwed :sadface:) But to each their own I guess.

Purdekat

running on PC lockpick fine until the patch now wont work at all :sadface: is this just me or anyone else got probs with it?
anyone know how to remove patch ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts