• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
They did say they were looking for a Wednesday Patch release for Xbox/PC. So this might be it.

nogz

People with PS3 have been saying the new patch bugs the game even more. Maybe you should wait a little before patching.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
People with PS3 have been saying the new patch bugs the game even more. Maybe you should wait a little before patching.

I think that most of the game breaking glitches have been fixed. The freezing/framerate/crashes are fixed but now I believe that some people are complaining about their textures glitching.

I would take the texture glitches over the freezing/framerate/crashes any day.

nogz

Don't know but I've been seeing vids with dragons flying backwards. It's hilarious. I hope the next patch is soon and this time they fix all the quest bugs. They are really annoying.

Callow

Waterbear.
So far so good

[Edit]

Correction. My dragons are now flying backwards. I am laughing so hard!

Titanburner

Premium Member
Unplugging my 360 from the net today. Everything has been working awesome on my end playing from the disc. All I need is some stupid patch that breaks my resistances and screws up immersion with backwards flying dragons...

Callow

Waterbear.
I agree it does mess with immersion quite a bit. I gotta admit though, still made me laugh. Though I can't land this dragon. When Dragonrend is used it practically crashes my game. So far, this is the longest dragon battle I think I'll ever have. 14 minutes in and he's maybe 1/8 down.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Unplugging my 360 from the net today. Everything has been working awesome on my end playing from the disc. All I need is some stupid patch that breaks my resistances and screws up immersion with backwards flying dragons...

I think that was reported on the PS3 not the 360. I haven't had any issues with the new patch.

Titanburner

Premium Member
I think that was reported on the PS3 not the 360. I haven't had any issues with the new patch.
I keep reading reports on the Resistances being broken. Supposedly if you download the patch any Magical Resistances DONT WORK. 1.2 Thanks, but no thanks..

Auxilium

In my opinion..
If anything my 360 version is working faster and better. Less clipping/graphical issues, faster load times, no more 1990's era textures. Thank you patch!

Yeah I've had 0 issues with the new patch. Very smooth. No dragons flying backwards, no issues with magic resistances.

Titanburner

Premium Member
If anything my 360 version is working faster and better. Less clipping/graphical issues, faster load times, no more 1990's era textures. Thank you patch!
You should really check your resistances man if you have any, save and find a dragon priest or something and dawn your armor then try it without and see if there's any differences. It may be working good now until you get slammed by some mages shock spell. I'm a shield guy, so +50% resistances to elements is something I continually rely on.

Callow

Waterbear.
I wonder if it has anything to do with having it installed on the HD. I finally killed the dragon in the sky but. . he stayed in the air and now I probably have about 2FPS. Auxilium, Ebony Knight, do you have it installed to HD? If not I think I'll remove it and give it another whirl.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I wonder if it has anything to do with having it installed on the HD. I finally killed the dragon in the sky but. . he stayed in the air and now I probably have about 2FPS. Auxilium, Ebony Knight, do you have it installed to HD? If not I think I'll remove it and give it another whirl.

I do not have it installed on the HDD.

Callow

Waterbear.
Well, removed it from the HDD and hopped back on. Didn't change anything. I ended up clearing system cache and that removed the patch. Things are back to "normal" I guess.

[Edit]

Okay well. . now I got in and played for a few mins then it crashed. Reloaded the game and now it says "This saved game was created on a later version of Skyrim. Please download any updates."

*whimpers*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts