Xbox 360 Patch 1.5 Marry Lydia

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I used my current character which is level 81 that I've been using for the last couple of weeks. I just equipped the Amulet of Mara & went & saw Lydia.

I used my current character which is level 81 that I've been using for the last couple of weeks. I just equipped the Amulet of Mara & went & saw Lydia.

Yeah that is exactly what I tried to do, but with no luck.

I think the new patch may have broke my old saves for some reason because now no one that is normaly interested in me is any more. After getting same old dialogue from Lydia I had and idea. I would try and get other women interested in me. So I went and had another look at xSuoiveDx greet Marriage List - Guide

Seens I was already in whiterun I choose Ysolda and Jenassa as good test subjects.

Ysolda I had to go and find a mammoth tusk give it to here but she still was not interested in me.

Jenassa hired her but she was not interested in me either.

My next step Is to start a new game and see what happens. :mad:

Any one else with this problem?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
30 min before I posted the Marriage Guide I married Ysolda on my current Character just for the Xbox Achievement, then reloaded an earlier save & continued playing.

I read in another thread totally unrelated to this one where Dagmar said ...
Most patches wont fix quests already in play so patch 1.5 may not help your previously saved games.
So it might apply here as well for some people. First thing I did when I received the 1.5 Patch was equip the Mara Amulet & tested it on Lydia & she responded to it.

Think you might be onto something because all my saves are in the middle of a active quest or I'am already married.

Halkin

pzzzztt
i had epic issues with marriage, but with latest patch all i had to do is poke my nose into the temple of mara and it sorted itself out

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts