• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
XBOX

I just got an unsolvable bug, where crafting tables/smelters/forges became non respondant to my new char. 20+ hrs in two days rl --seriously annoying to have this happen. I tried everything, (b4 u ask Im a RL programmer - the only option is to start yet another char)....still I love the smithing changes but baah frikkin humbug

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
That's just...so wrong...I couldn't stand to have that, it would mean a new character right away, lol.

The archery increase isn't permanent, I have a bow that I use only for knocking a few points off enemies as they're running towards me, and I noticed it was doing 50 something when it should have only been 24. As far as I could tell it wasn't actually doing it, that's just what the damage said it was, then a little while later I checked it and it was back down to normal. Didn't think anything of it, actually, it used to be that when I'd start a Nord character, the heavy armor skill was maxed out at 100 highlighted in green. It wasn't actually giving the benefit of 100, just saying it was there, then went away after an hour or so...that doesn't happen anymore with the new patch.
this has happened to me many times in the past. sometimes my damage will say its higher than it should be, and sometimes it says its lower than it should be. It also has happened to me with the new patch. I have had the game since release date, and have encountered more glitches and bugs in the few days since the patch came out than i have encountered in the last 4 months since i got it. I will be starting a new thread listing all the problems i have encountered since the new "patch" came out. I am SOOOO disapointed. Seems they caused more problems than they have fixed.......
Thread will be called" Patch 1.5.26 Problems"
Please post any other bugs you have encountered and possible fixes for any of them.

RockAndBaguette

My first post, and it's a bug issue. I see they haven't solved the several issues in 'Battle for Solitude'. As I am on Xbox, it has basically ruled out Solitude as it's covered in fire and no NPCs in usual places.

My issue is, entering the door, my weapons automatically taken away and I just stand there waiting for bloody Ulfric to come through. What a pain in the ...

As I used to be a games tester myself I am wondering how they or whoever they subcontracted to, missed so many! But this is my first game breaker. Sort it out Bethesda!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
OK, maybe I shoud start a separate thread, will post here for now, Rayven, feel free to move it to a new thread:

[PC ONLY] PERFORMANCE ISSUES WITH 1.5 update?

I have seen on Beth forums a lot of people saying how some new shadowing effect on grass has resulted in noticeable drops in framerate when outdoors in grassy areas.

Any comments? {PC ONLY}

I can't afford ANY performance loss so i still haven't updated.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin

HighElf

Hey thanks for directing me here rayven, where abouts do i download this patch then to try resolve my problem?

RangerChad

Lol the game updated on its own at random, decided to play a new pure archer character and what do you know, kill cams for arrows! Epic? Indeed. xD I have no trouble with patch thus far and running over 90 mods.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts