• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Train

Is that all you got?!
I didn't know water bugs were native to Skyrim...bwahaha!

Looks like that's just a PS3 problem, though I haven't had the chance to play too much, so it's not like I've been underwater near Solitude or Windhelm.

I'm on a PS3 and I just downloaded the patch tonight. I'm underground and anytime you get anywhere near being underwater the game just freezes. Well done. You've broken water. New patch please...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm pretty sure two or three people who reported the problem are on 360. I can't go back and check because my PC is derping out on me right now.

I'm not experiencing anything on the 360, I just swam from Solitude Lighthouse all the way to Dawnstar & out as far as I can go & along the bottom all the way.

PelagiusIV

Question on the patch. I just downloaded it on my 360, and instantly went to my bow to use to try and see some of the kill cams. Noticed that my damage went from 14 with an Imperial Bow to 24. My archery skill is only 34 and I only have one level of Overdraw unlocked, and I know for a fact that when I played it last my damage was no where near 24. Sooo my question is did the patch also increase archery damage? I cant seem to find that listed anywhere on the patch info.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Question on the patch. I just downloaded it on my 360, and instantly went to my bow to use to try and see some of the kill cams. Noticed that my damage went from 14 with an Imperial Bow to 24. My archery skill is only 34 and I only have one level of Overdraw unlocked, and I know for a fact that when I played it last my damage was no where near 24. Sooo my question is did the patch also increase archery damage? I cant seem to find that listed anywhere on the patch info.
I was wondering if this was just me. On my level 78 character, I used any ebony bow that, with different enchantments did about 394 damage, but now it's in the 600's o_O

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Never really noticed, I'll have a look at what damage my Ebony Bow does later.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I was wondering if this was just me. On my level 78 character, I used any ebony bow that, with different enchantments did about 394 damage, but now it's in the 600's o_O

That's just...so wrong...I couldn't stand to have that, it would mean a new character right away, lol.

The archery increase isn't permanent, I have a bow that I use only for knocking a few points off enemies as they're running towards me, and I noticed it was doing 50 something when it should have only been 24. As far as I could tell it wasn't actually doing it, that's just what the damage said it was, then a little while later I checked it and it was back down to normal. Didn't think anything of it, actually, it used to be that when I'd start a Nord character, the heavy armor skill was maxed out at 100 highlighted in green. It wasn't actually giving the benefit of 100, just saying it was there, then went away after an hour or so...that doesn't happen anymore with the new patch.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
I have not had any problems at all going under water(xbox 360) but every once in a while like a 5 foot by 5 foot (in game size) square of the land will go black. I have had the game since midnight on release date and have never seen this happen. Have seen it 5 times since new patch. Also, i dont know if this happened b4, but when i bought the house in riften it glitched on me. I was able to afford all upgrades except the enchanting table. I went to the house and everything was fine. Finaly went back and purchesed the table, and as soon as i got back to my house, my house carl attacted me. tryed re booting in several diff. points. Even went back to b4 i bout enchanting table and rebought it. Still happened. Se doesnt say anything and i cant talk to her b4 she wips out her sward and starts swinging. Too bad i had to split her dome open. and only got a measily 300 gold for an inheritance. This didnt hurt my feeling, since i dont use followers. But thought everyone should know

Train

Is that all you got?!
Why? Just downgrade from an ebony bow to a long bow. :p

Touche', my friend, touche'. I guess I wouldn't be able to keep myself from using it if I knew I could, same reason I'm glad the smithing is harder now. :p

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
My smithing and archery are both 100 and the perks I'd like for them have been obtained, so I rarely even use a bow any more. I usually just conjure one if I'm too overrun by enemies to let a follower and dremora take care of them while I run around like an idiot healing myself.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I know we're getting off topic, but something about that image you gave me in my mind about 'running around like an idiot healing myself' is absolutely hilarious. Been there more than a few times myself, but now I have words to describe...thanks, lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts