• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
:D Strange, that's what I was looking forward to the most, I have trouble stopping myself from exploiting that, now I don't have the option. Makes it interesting, no artificial advancement, let's just say I'm looking forward to clawing my way up the levels...this almost calls for a new character...
They havent fixed illution yet though, how u can raise it massivly with muffle and A LOT of magica potions.

Train

Is that all you got?!
They havent fixed illution yet though, how u can raise it massivly with muffle and A LOT of magica potions.

Wouldn't notice anyway, not a big fan of illusion, or anything stealth related for that matter...give me a greatsword and watch the heads roll... Maybe they'll fix that later, who knows, it really might not have come to their attention.

Yep, there does seem to be some interesting loot, found an amulet of disease immunity...never seen that before, and I do mean immunity as in 100%...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Wouldn't notice anyway, not a big fan of illusion, or anything stealth related for that matter...give me a greatsword and watch the heads roll... Maybe they'll fix that later, who knows, it really might not have come to their attention.

Yep, there does seem to be some interesting loot, found an amulet of disease immunity...never seen that before, and I do mean immunity as in 100%...
I've seen heaps of them in the last week.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I've seen heaps of them in the last week.

Maybe it fixed something that was wrong with mine then, who knows, I've been playing the game since it came out and never one...:confused:

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Maybe, I've only been playing since November 24. But the main thing is that items like that are easier to find now or are not as rare as they once were.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
They did until up to Patch 1.3, when the 1.4 Patch came out they didn't glow & now they are glowing again.

Train

Is that all you got?!
Uh-oh, killing witnesses doesn't remove the bounty, it says it does, but then the guards still tried to arrest me and I checked under "crimes" and the 40 gold was still there. Not that it's a problem for me, it just so happened that I wanted a scimitar from one of those random Redguards, and after slaughtering them and the woman they were talking to, it still left the bounty after saying it had been removed. Now it could be that someone else saw me and I didn't know it, but from what I could tell, no one esle was around.

Other than that, the game seems much better than it was before, more random encounters, more loot, of course more awesome kill cams, etc...

Peri

Game freezes in water. Tried going under water in different places and it still freeze.
Im on Ps3.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I've been having a sort of problem like that from the start of my Skyrim game except in a few instances. I'll be hidden, then as I hit the attack button to kill a DBH target, I'll somehow be detected and get over run by guards and what not.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Looks like I'll be disabling my Internet when I fire Skyrim up.
Retarded.png

Savage Wolf

i have not had the water freezing bug but it is most likely due to the update that water transitioning got (which looks amazing) and there will probably be an update for it sometime in the future, but in the mean time try not to go under water.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts