1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

pantea ateia died?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by crashhat69, May 20, 2013.

1. crashhat69

crashhat69 Member

i got an inheritance letter telling me pantea ateia died? how did this happen?
  2. Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac How do you backstab a Dragon?

moreover - who's Pantea Atela?
  3. Nighthiker77

Nighthiker77 Well-Known Member

Seems like that was Lucy Lawless's characters name on spartacus.
    Or maybe that was one of the guys names.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Daelon DuLac

Apparently she's that old lady teacher at the Bard's College. Dude! What did you do? Killing an old lady... tsk, tsk, tsk... Oh wait, I killed that biddy down in Riften, so I'm not one to talk... my bad... :)
  5. crashhat69

crashhat69 Member

it's one of the teachers from the bards college. i didn't killer her i just randomly got the letter telling me she died
  6. Daelon DuLac

Hmm... maybe something you did led to her death. I get those all the time. Example - the guy at the moonstone mine got killed by Draeger when I when I went in to clear it out again (someone was complaining). Wasn't my fault, but I suppose if I hadn't gone in again, it never would have happened. At least I got the miner's house key out of it. :)
  7. orca45

orca45 What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

The only way she could have been killed was either by a dragon attack ( which I doubt it because they only attack when the dragonborn shows up in town ) or most likely, by a freaking nasty-blood-sucker vampire ... and if you have not finish the Dawnguard main quests, I think that might be the reason because vamps attack in broad daylight and / or night and in my experience, I have received inheritance letters from a lot of people killed by vamps. They simply stop dying and of course I stop receiving those inheritance letters once I killed the freaking Harkon. Just my 2 cents.. .. :bluedragon:
  8. Pretty Vampires

Pretty Vampires Bunny Foo Foo

It was a vampire attack. Trust me. Many times in the game vampires will attack the city even when you're not outside to witness it. And sometimes they'll be on the OTHER side of the city so you won't even know.

As for Pantea? Love her. When she's in the Winking Skeever, she takes over as the bards for Lisette. Remember Lisette dancing drunk up where the rooms were.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. orca45

orca45 What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

I agree, that is what I thought ! :eek: