• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Apparently she's that old lady teacher at the Bard's College. Dude! What did you do? Killing an old lady... tsk, tsk, tsk... Oh wait, I killed that biddy down in Riften, so I'm not one to talk... my bad... :)

it's one of the teachers from the bards college. i didn't killer her i just randomly got the letter telling me she died

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
it's one of the teachers from the bards college. i didn't killer her i just randomly got the letter telling me she died
Hmm... maybe something you did led to her death. I get those all the time. Example - the guy at the moonstone mine got killed by Draeger when I when I went in to clear it out again (someone was complaining). Wasn't my fault, but I suppose if I hadn't gone in again, it never would have happened. At least I got the miner's house key out of it. :)

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

The only way she could have been killed was either by a dragon attack ( which I doubt it because they only attack when the dragonborn shows up in town ) or most likely, by a freaking nasty-blood-sucker vampire ... and if you have not finish the Dawnguard main quests, I think that might be the reason because vamps attack in broad daylight and / or night and in my experience, I have received inheritance letters from a lot of people killed by vamps. They simply stop dying and of course I stop receiving those inheritance letters once I killed the freaking Harkon. Just my 2 cents.. .. :bluedragon:

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
It was a vampire attack. Trust me. Many times in the game vampires will attack the city even when you're not outside to witness it. And sometimes they'll be on the OTHER side of the city so you won't even know.

As for Pantea? Love her. When she's in the Winking Skeever, she takes over as the bards for Lisette. Remember Lisette dancing drunk up where the rooms were.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
It was a vampire attack. Trust me. Many times in the game vampires will attack the city even when you're not outside to witness it. And sometimes they'll be on the OTHER side of the city so you won't even know.

As for Pantea? Love her. When she's in the Winking Skeever, she takes over as the bards for Lisette. Remember Lisette dancing drunk up where the rooms were.

I agree, that is what I thought ! :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts