1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Paladin build

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by Claymore152, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Claymore152

Claymore152 New Member

Hello again, I wanted to post a build again today. I hope to post often with builds so stay tuned!

Class: Paladin
    Race: imperial
    Skills: Restoration
    One Handed
    Heavy armor
    Shout: A defensive shout will work
    Stone: lover
    Weapon: 1 handed weapon (mace fits the RP)
    Armor: Heavy

Perks needed: Restoration: Everything but dual cast. Get Respite ASAP. This makes or breaks a pally. get nercomage pretty fast to.
    Heavy armor: All, left side is optional
    One handed: Go up the "middle" tree, choose one of the weapon proficiencies and ignore the dual tree.
    Block: (note: This skill may not be needed) All but only (1/5) in shield wall.

Now to RP kill all undead and deadra you go lay your hands on. Pallys don't care much for the civil war. Both sides have major flaws that counter-act the views of your character. Don't do the thieves guild quest, and avoid the dark brotherhood, unless you do the destroy the DB quest. The compains are a good place to join, but cure your were-wolf self ASAP as were-wolves are one of the things hunted by pallys. The college of Winterhold is a good place to join to touch up on your restoration skills. Also get the dawnbreaker sword if you wish to RP, also don't use Deadric armor, use dragon plate. Don't to the following deadric quests. If you do, fail them and refuse to do them.

Mehrunes Dagon
    Vaermina
    Mephala
    Mogal Bal
    Namira
    Boethiah

One more thing, your pally should worship Mara or Stendar, they are the goddess of love and the god of Righteous Might and Merciful Forbearance

There you go, hope you like the RP friendly Paladin build! I will be posting more builds in the next couple of days.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Julianne: 1 Point (Good idea.) Feb 11, 2013
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. The Spectre of Skyrim

The Spectre of Skyrim An Evil-turned-good guy

• Bad Manners Bad Manners x 1
  3. Claymore152

Claymore152 New Member

I'm sorry :sadface: no need for harsh words man
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Julianne likes this.
  4. The Spectre of Skyrim

The Spectre of Skyrim An Evil-turned-good guy

I wouldn't have a problem if you gave me credit.

Then again, if you did that, it would make your whole post pointless, wouldn't it?

To be frank, if this weren't the internet, what you did would technically be illegal, though I doubt anyone would care (even me) - it's a skyrim guide, who gives a sh**?

That said, I still call it when I see it.

Better for you to think up something original - more informative.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Julianne

Julianne New Member

News flash, jackass. He didn't say he created the build. Learn to read.
    Second: you didn't create the concept of a Paladin, so don't talk about being original. ALL the "Skyrim Paladin Builds" are similar to yours... because they are about something that is common lore.
    Third: Your "idea" of joining the Companions for a Paladin is totally wrong, they are thugs that spank tavern women for money. also you mispelled "Molag Bal", and the "Vaermina quest" ( or, more correctly, "Walking Nightmare" ) is not, by any chance, an "evil" quest, if you do it according to what you're expected to. In fact, is one of the few quests that you "save the day from an unquestionably supernatural evil". So, there's no reason to cry about your "super-original build" being stollen, because it's rubbish.
    Fourth: you said, on your buid, that you liked to be the "good guy". That was really funny.
  6. Jei El

Jei El We will be avenged.

Sir, please just calm down.