Paladin/build question (ADVICE?)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadowreborn

Well started last night or so just finished greybeards got to about lvl 5 so far. started trying as a paladin/Warrior but was curious about a battlemage:) or Paladin skillz. got points in heavy armor got a warrior stone. and some points in one handed,heavy armor and restoration..like a few in each by now. not many. Any advice ? maybe maybe not? lol
What skillz should i go for if i go battlemage?? curious about it as i am ready to pick something and stay with it

Smarty

I'll post both spellsword and battlemage as they are fairly similar. Note, those are in no particular order.

Those are the *classic builds* from oblivion.

Battlemage: Heavy armor, blade, Alchemy, Hand-to-Hand, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration.
Spellsword: Light armor, blade, Alchemy, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Illusion, Alteration, Block.

Feel free to alter them, for example my spellsword in skyrim is:
Heavy Armor, One Handed, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration + Smithing, Alchemy and Enchanting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts