• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swordsmansmith

Im new to TES and playing the game I feel lost there's so much to do I don't know where to start. With all the crafting ect, anyone else get this feeling. Also do Dunmer not make good stealth characters? The guide said they're more spell/warrior types. I wanted to be a drow assassin...

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
no, they get bonus in sneak, light armor, alchemy and illusion so I'd say they are good assassins. You can play as any race and become any class so I wouldn't worry about it.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
This is exactly how I feel! There's so much to do. I'm overwhelmed in a good way, though. If that makes sense. :p

Just do everything one at a time. Don't focus on doing multiple things at once.

Vocc

Vocc
Renegader is right, just play the game and let it overwhelm you, its the idea of TES! The game is so big with so much to do - no one knows how they're going to jump into the game and play straight away. Just follow your heart and don't worry if you mess up. You will learn from your mistakes which is all part of the fun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts