• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

I haven't played the game myself, but have asked 5 or 6 people and everyone is telling me it was a major disappointment, and is overrated.

What do you guys think?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Hell no! Skyrim does what the previous parts have tried to do. It awesome, but right now bit buggy.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
It runs pretty smoothly and I'm really loving it so far. My only complaint is the UI that's just difficult to navigate through -.- I saw this one coming...

Jeruhmi

Still can't do a lot of awesome features that I was expecting. For one slice long grass with a sword. It's not an interactive environment any further than harvesting several things.
"Ultra" graphics are really not anything close to breathtaking, either.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Are people actually praising Skyrim for graphics? I agree that it is somewhat mediocre in this generation but out of all things, why would they praise the graphics part? :/ I just went through the dungeon they showed us in the demo and it's pretty awesome how the zombies just crept away from their bed and started attacking me. The game is pretty challenging to and offer you many ways to interact with the environment. I used conveniently placed puddle of oil to fight against the monsters with fire magic. Oh yeah, and the mini puzzle game in dungeon is pretty awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts