• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Was it worth your money?

• Yes

Votes: 41 97.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Seeing a Silt Strider again warmed my jaded heart!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Major Spoiler

Most of it was awesome, though there is always room for improvement. Miraak definitely needed more work. You don't just go and get a voice actor, make an awesome and dynamic NPC with an awesome peronality, then have him be a wimp when the big boss fight comes.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Major Spoiler

Most of it was awesome, though there is always room for improvement. Miraak definitely needed more work. You don't just go and get a voice actor, make an awesome and dynamic NPC with an awesome peronality, then have him be a wimp when the big boss fight comes.

Me? If so, I can delete that....

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Haha, I was speaking of the boss of the main questline of dawnguard.
You mean Dragonborn. Dawnguard was The Vampire Lord Harkon.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
I got dragonborn at half price, but even if I had to pay the full amount, it would still be well worth it.

Spoilers ahead

I wish we got some sort of special bookcase in Severin Manor to put the black books as I hate carrying them around and they are useless anyehere outside of solstheim. Also Miraak was a bit of a 'milk drinker' when it came to the boss fight. He kept running away, while at the same time, claiming to be better than me!

Overall, I loved it and have gotten more hours of gameplay out of it than I have some full price games, and surprisingly, when I downloaded it, no bugs or glitches caused my house to blow up or anything like I was expecting, being a PS3 owner. I didnt find any bugs. Same with hearthfire so far... :)

I
So guys, I gotta ask, what did you all think of Dragonborn? I personally loved it, and yes there's a few glitches, and maybe the main quest could have had more quests, but overall I loved it.
Plenty of hours of gameplay, new Dragon Priests, new enemies, NPC's, quests, treasures, secret items, amazing gear, Dragon Riding (a slight disappointment) and the hole new feel of things, it's like another game.

I loved it. The black books are amazing, seeing Neloth was great, Teldryn Sero is awesome, Chaos Damage enchantment is freaking glorious. With one of the black books I was able to make my one handed daedric sword hit for 622 damage. Overall, you get more out this dlc than dawnguard
IMAG0265.jpg

Iveri Sarothil

Honestly? I liked it. Well worth the money, for all that it gave us. Looking at Apocrypha and all, sometimes I wonder who let the devs into the weed supply, but I think this was their best DLC yet. The plot was shorter, but I think that was kind of a good thing - it made sense to me, at least. Miraak is probably right up there with Alduin in that both of them could eventually succeed in tearing the world apart. And going back to Morrowind, back to the Dunmer, where my character was born...nostalgia whip. Major nostalgia whip.

The Hermaus Mora stuff was pretty cool, though. The guy killed the shaman with one tentacle through his forehead and another through his no-no bits. If that isn't brutal, I don't know what is.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Honestly? I liked it. Well worth the money, for all that it gave us. Looking at Apocrypha and all, sometimes I wonder who let the devs into the weed supply, but I think this was their best DLC yet. The plot was shorter, but I think that was kind of a good thing - it made sense to me, at least. Miraak is probably right up there with Alduin in that both of them could eventually succeed in tearing the world apart. And going back to Morrowind, back to the Dunmer, where my character was born...nostalgia whip. Major nostalgia whip.

The Hermaus Mora stuff was pretty cool, though. The guy killed the shaman with one tentacle through his forehead and another through his no-no bits. If that isn't brutal, I don't know what is.
Gears of War is much more brutal :D

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
When I first got it and was attacked by the cultist I was rather pleased. I like all new stuff.
Then I got on the boat in Windhelm got to Solstein and started walking around there for a while NOT doing any quests. Just exploring.
And then... Out of the blue like a lightning from a clear sky. The wonderfull music changed. The music from Morrowind. It just melted my heart and I just stood there listening happy and all warm and fuzzy inside.
I just gave it 10/10 from that point. Didn't even care about the other stuff.
Music my dear friends just makes everything awesome.

I loved it. The main quest was short but I enjoyed the boss fight with Miraak. Apocrypha and the new dungeons were well designed and the new enemies were fun :). Neloth was fun too :D also the Morrowind music <3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts