1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Our Way Of Life

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Daryl Dixon, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to have the thread up by the end of the weekend if all goes well, it depends on if we can get our schedules to line up to get things done for the initial set up. After that, it should be fine to just flow normally and leave PM's at different times to respond whenever we happen to see them.

For the first part, I want to be DMing without 12-hour waits, which is why it'll wait until then. I just find tossing back and forth ideas that way a little more fruitful.

Especially Epic and Tommy, regarding your savior roles. Cap, not too worried about your savior as much as Canaan in Kingsport for the first post. We're making good time though.

2. EpicVakarian

EpicVakarian Calibration-Master General

Cap and I have a few ideas about our Savior characters interacting.

3. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

Daryl and I had a good chat last night about our characters. sh** will get real.

4. TommyTequila

TommyTequila Member

Can't wait! I know I already said on discord bit I won't be able to post anything this weekend :/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5. Daryl Dixon

The first post isn't nearly as exciting as the second. The first is more to get us to a point. In your post you need to get to that point in the timeline too. You can go as far back beforehand though, to showcase anything you like. Show us your character!

I've got all I need from Cap for the first post, pretty much just collaborating for the second right now. Still want to talk to Epic and Tommy but if I can't before Monday, it won't matter as its a Kingsport centric post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. EpicVakarian

EpicVakarian Calibration-Master General

My light red colour for Gabby is (2, 2)

7. Daryl Dixon

I will randomly toss in 3 piece CC's to give you something small to work with for characters that may be mentioned or used a lot. If you plan on using an NPC a lot, you may do the same if you wish.

Name: Margaret Wilde

Margarett.jpg

Bio: Margaret is the right hand to Negans Empire and helps maintain a constantly flow of caps, supplies and recruits. She is not as violent and psychopathic like the man she follows but she does have a mean streak for those that get in the way of the Saviors.

Nobody dares disrespect the first lady.

Her relationship with Negan has thus far been purely professional yet platonic, with the two having some form of deep friendship. He is the only one she allows to call her by her real name, Margaret.

• Like Like x 1