• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
The previous Elder Scroll games have a lot to offer. I don't replay the first couple of games but I still have Daggerfall on my PC. It's... amazing. Well, once you jump a few hoops to get it to work on newer operating systems/computers. The scale of the game is epic but it can become repetitive after a while. Still a grand fun game.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Or did you go insane years ago and are just thinking all this up?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
This sub-forum was made for previous Elder Scrolls games. Not any new ones. You could have just looked in the description of the sub-forum and read "Arena and Daggerfall." No offense intended.
Actually this would be a good place, to cover all other TES games future and past. Maybe when TESO hits we might have a little expansion.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
TESO might warrant a separate forum of its own. I'll have to read more about it content-wise to see and talk to Renegader about the possibilities. I imagine there will be TESO-specific sites with forums popping up.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I've only played a tiny bit of Arena and just a little more of Daggerfall, so I really can't say much about them, except that I love how Daggerfall has a trial whenever you're arrested (and you can debate how you're not guilty of the dozen murders you committed in front of everyone).
Of course, I'm soon haunted by ghosts screaming VENGEANCE!!, which is freaky as all get out.

Also would you guys be happy if we could get transported back to where the dwemer existed and you could actually change your race to a snow elf? wouldnt that be also a good dlc for skyrim V?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
not sure I understand what your asking this is a other games discussion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts