• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Como? What is this? Other elder scrolls? ... Oh the new one's? Well that seems kinda pointless we jumping the gun a bit? I mean we're just getting DLC for Skyrim. I guess we could talk about... Dare I say it.... TES online. (please don't shun me) I think it's a good idea. Anyway what would you like to see happen to the next few Elder scrolls?

Rathalos lord of the Shoutbox

Rextoret

top kek
This sub-forum was made for previous Elder Scrolls games. Not any new ones. You could have just looked in the description of the sub-forum and read "Arena and Daggerfall." No offense intended.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Oh... People still talk about Arean and Daggerfall? Wonder what there is to say about them. Fill me in. Below with your posts... :/

Rextoret

top kek
Arena and Daggerfall have a lot to talk about. Arena was the first Elder Scrolls game, not to mention that it encompassed all of Tamriel! Daggerfall was also an amazing game, with a great story. Just because somethings old, doesn't mean it can't get a lot of attention. Think Pong or Pacman! There's nothing wrong with old games. Plus you can get Arena and Daggerfall for free.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
No nothing wrong with them I just never heard anyone mention them here... or anywhere for that matter. I havent played them too young for them I guess lol. All of Tamriel? Sounds interesting

Rextoret

top kek
It quite was. You get to go to every province at some point. It was quite the fun game, Just don't try to go straight from Skyrim to Arena. It's a BIG difference. But graphics aren't everything.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Yea. I liked oblivions graphics just fine I was hoping they'd stay the same for skyrim so my Laptop could handle it but they decided not to :/ Graphics are not a problem with me. I like the story more than anything and visiting every province! thats something I must look into I used to be an adventurer like you... Until I started modding lol It's been a while since I've actually explored a good Cave or Aleyid ruin.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Aww they did? well good for them. lol I'm a morrowind person. never played the ones before. I heard Redgaurd was good. But never looked into it. oh and might wanna fix that :D in you sig

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Woops sorry thought it was you signature with the :D. anyway you still messed up :p.
Yes I love the lore I think I read almost every book in Oblivion. I've always wanted to travel to Highrock and Black marsh as well as that place those cats hang out at.. Else where is it?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Woops sorry thought it was you signature with the :D. anyway you still messed up :p.
Yes I love the lore I think I read almost every book in Oblivion. I've always wanted to travel to Highrock and Black marsh as well as that place those cats hang out at.. Else where is it?

Messed up how? There's an auto substitution thing on the forums inside links so any time there's a : next to a D it puts the emoticon. The link still goes where it's supposed to.

Rextoret

top kek
XD Wishes are for self-concerned losers who rely on genies to make their wildest dreams come true. I have the internet!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts