• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaos

Premium Member
I need to kill an orc for a quest. I dont want to disrupt any cities where could i find one to kill.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Mabe

You could go to a stronghold to find one but you will end up fighting the whole family.

Orcs are also popular bandits. Any bandit camp will likely have a couple.

Dvalin

Steal randomly and don't get caught. Hired thugs have a change to be an orcs. Also chek UESWiki and Elder Scrolls Wiki. I know the quest you're on and they have posted locations that make it simple.

Orange

You can do it legally by finding a old orc warrior that will ask "give me a honorable death"
I think there's one on the road to whiterun from markarth.

rockstar14

there is, he's pretty easy
You can do it legally by finding a old orc warrior that will ask "give me a honorable death"
I think there's one on the road to whiterun from markarth.

There is also one in the Rift about halfway between Ivarstead and Riften(or at least there was when I was there). He's off in the woods somewhere.

Mabe

there is, he's pretty easy

There is also one in the Rift about halfway between Ivarstead and Riften(or at least there was when I was there). He's off in the woods somewhere.

I found him west of Solitude....I'm guessing its random.

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
On the road to Ivarstead there's a farm on your left. If you turn to the farm and head straight there are like 2 orcs there.

Dvalin

In the rift west of riften look for the tower. There are 3 orc hunters and an orc leveled bandit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts