18+ (OOC) Song of Blood, Dance of Blades

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Damn, looks like I'm too late lol

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Name: Mithron Stormwatch

Race: Altmer (High Elf)

Allegiance: Shadowfang Coven

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Occupation (class): Hand to hand fighter / Frost Wizard

Appearance: Skinny and young, with dark hair and a bone chilling facial expression.
    hunted_by_the_thalmor_by_kaelacroftart-d5ueai2.png

Weapons: His claws, and elven shortsword, magic

Armour: Reinforced Thalmor robes, without the gloves.

Personality: Arrogant, young and dumb, stupid to some extent. He takes pleasure in a few things, and hates a few things. His dad spoiled him, and has only had one close call in life giving him a view on life as if he is invincible

Background: After returning home to somerset he was trained by his father until the day he was able to join the thalmor. A quick learner, he was assigned to a battalion led by Salthar Vivarian, after moving off and leaving the battalion, Mithron encountered a group of talos worshiping vampires that he was sent to destroy. In the fight he caught the disease, and the days later the signs were showing.

Mithron panicked and went to the only place he could think of, the coven that Salthar had mentioned leading before. Upon getting there, he was helped and one day was accepted into the coven. (Kept short and such s he has alot more room to develop.

Roleplay sample: Mithron trotted along the usual path to winterhold. He loved it there, it was all so cold and gloomy. The mages would usually stack an extra guard at the gate when he paid a visit. None of the scholars really seemed to enjoy his company since the incident in which the library was lacking his favorite book. Not much went on in the town, but Mithron had been thirsty and loved the ice cold taste with a hint of spice that came with the scholar's blood.

So Mithron walked up the bridge to the gate that despite what the woman had always said was indeed quite open to the public. Upon reaching the gate, two mages stood there, one of which seemed almost like he had taken some skooma recently. None the less, Mithron didn't even slow his movement while reaching out and placing each of his thumbs and index fingers on two specific spots on their necks. These spots supplied blood to the brain and when pressed just right would shut their bodily functions down for the time being.

Mithron continued his movement inside and licked his fangs at the thought of the delicious blood he would soon be drinking.

AS88

Staff member
    Also, there seems to be a real abundance of High Elves in this RP :/

Kir the Silent

Name: The Lost

Race: Bosmer

Birthplace: Unknown

Current Residence: None, a Wanderer

Alliances or Affiliations: None.

elvenMALE02.jpg

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, silver eyes, black tattoo on his forehead(wood elven symbol), 5'7, 175 pounds, thin and athletic, slightly muscular, and three silver earrings on his left ear.

Gear: Unique armor of black leather lined with wolf fur with chainmail hidden within the cloth and silver plate shoulderguards. Fingerless black leather gauntlets, a hidden mechanism built into the left. Black leather boots, concealed blade in right. Wood elven markings adorn it. He fights with two twin katanas, similar in every way except for one; the material they're made of. One of the blades is black and made of ebony. The other is white and made of dragonbone, he however did not slay the dragon from where the bone came. He calls them Ebony and Ivory. He never goes anywhere without them.

Personality: The Lost is an enigma. He rarely speaks unless spoken to directly or unless he has something important to say. While people that have met him say he can seem cold and emotionless, they all agree there is a certain air of sorrow about him. Almost as if he is looking for something that was taken from him. There are moments, when he is alone, where he will show his emotions. Staring at the stars with a gleam in his eye, a slight smile as children play, and even tossing a few coins to the local beggar when no one is looking. While acting emotionless, he has been known to come to the defense of others for no reason with no desire of reward; often leaving without a word. He isn't a bad person, he's just hard to get close to.

History: Next to nothing is known about The Lost. He appeared a few years ago in Skyrim, taking odd jobs and quests. But he never took any job that didn't interest him. He would often take small jobs with little reward over jobs that offered a large amount of coin. For the last few years he has taken to exploring Dwemer and Nordic ruins.

Roleplay sample:
    Prologue

"Such pathetic creatures...ignorant and frail...they are naught but dust and dessipated just as easily..." The Dark Stranger stood high upon the mountain, his crimson eyes surveying the land called Skyrim. His pitch black robe stirred in the wind silently. To anyone looking on they would have just though him a simple traveler or hermit. And for now...that suited his needs. "They are a disease... a pestilence clinging desperately to the one true achievement of the gods...tainting it..."

He drew the weapon from within his robes and studied for the hundreth time. Such a small thing, yet it contained incredible power. Incredible and terrible. His eyes surveyed the land once more. As they had for years, but what he searched for was still hidden from even his unrelenting gaze. "Very clever old friend...but you won't prolong the inevitable...not forever..." He was getting closer. Soon the prize would be his and the infernal fires would rain upon these unsuspecting insects. Of course there was that one...annoyance to deal with. He didn't fear him, but it's better to err on the side of caution.He turned to the mortal worm that had stood silently in fear of his master."When he leaves the city...I don't want to be able to recognize his corpse..."

Meanwhile In Solitude

An older redguard sat in a dark corner slowly examining the patrons. His black-brown hair was peppered with grey. The old scimitar on his hip had lost its shine, but not its edge. Much like its weilder. Daran Dyash sat back and muttered to himself,"I know he can't do it alone, but gods did we really have to look all the way in Solitude?" He ordered venison chop and water, none of that nord swill would pass his lips. He opened the knapsack on the ground next to him and pulled out a bottle, "I wish I had brought more Stros M'kai Rum. If he doesn't hurry back I'll drink it all myself." He sighed thinking about the future and past, he loved the boy as his own but he missed Hammerfell. Hard to believe he had been back there less than two years ago. It felt like an era. His eyes wandered back to the crowd. Yet no one looked promising, and this was a delicate situation after all. They couldn't just hire anyone. "A few more hours," he muttered. "Then we may have to try elsewhere, take a carriage Whiterun maybe."His food arrived and he ate slowly, praying for a sign. "We need reliable assistance, after all. I'm too old to help as much as I'd wish."

He sat back in his seat and once more surveyed the tavern. For an hour he listened to the bard and the patrons. As with all the inns and taverns they had stopped at he listen especially for information about...him...the dark one. He could almost feel the evil...and the laugh...gods, the laugh! Now heard the bard singing "The Dovahkiin's Saga" and people still talked about what had to be the most boring gossip in all of Tamriel. When one conversation caught his ear. "Did you hear?" one patron said to another. "Someone actually robbed the Dragonborn's home in Whiterun!" The other leaned forward, "Really!?" The first nodded, "But they only stole some old dwarven dagger or some such. Whoever they were, they're lucky the Dovahkiin retired to High Hrothgar." The old redguard raised an eyebrow, but after that the conversation grew rather dull. He had heard the door open several times during it and turn to observe several new faces. "Hmm, interesting..."

Kir the Silent

Changed my submission cc :p The Lost just seems like a better fit and plus you guys know him a bit from What Lurks In The Dark

Kir the Silent

Awesome, I'll get right on that :p

Ivory

Let's Player
    Sorry for the delay on my part. Posted already.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Sorry guys, but I will be gone until Wednesday and unable to post. I am going to be lacking time and a computer.

Kir the Silent

Attention, the rps may get a little slow that I'm in. I'm both sorry and not to say I will not be off the site for a short amount of time. This upcoming monday through friday I will be attending a summer camp for underprivileged inner city youths as a councillor. As much as I hate to leave the glorious world of roleplay and our galaxy in particular, I love being a councillor for this camp and have been for several years. I should be back friday night to catch up on everything. I would say I would try and keep up on my cell phone, but alas, camp Daniel Morgan is in a state park and as such I will have no signal. I'm sorry to anyone and everyone this affects as it means roleplays I'm involved with will slow down a bit. If you absolutely feel the need to proceed without me, I understand. But I just thought I should let everyone know now a few days in advance
    tongue.png

Kir the Silent

I'm really sorry, I'm not backing out by the way :p just going to be a bit slow with posting lol is that alright?

Kir the Silent

Well, I'm home. Sunburned and exhausted, but not too worse for wear. I had a blast and now I'm ready to rejoin my favorite rp community! Again, sorry for any threads affected by my absence lol also I could use a little info :p is this rp in anyway related to what lurks in the dark? And if so is it set after? I just need to know so if The Lost has met you before I can bring that in :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts