Private OOC: Seeking Answers

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Whoaaa

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I may join this. Ima think about it.
    I'm really sorry reaper, but as of now I do nut believe we are looking for new members for this. While I'm sure you'd make a great addition, we're not quite looking for anyone due to plot reasons. Nothing personal I promise.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Nah, nut was perfect.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Yes, Valin, you summed it up completely. As it says at the top of the VERY FIRST POST, we are not recruiting any more members, at all. The slots have been filled. Thank you for your interest! Maybe next time for sure!!!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Finally, all done. :D Hope she's alright for this one, Spec and Friends. She's ended up being much different than when I started on her. :p

Tell me what you think! And don't worry. If something needs to change, let me know! You all know I don't mind changing things up, or arguing my case. Haha

Name: Maere Gale-Caller
    Alias: Little Tempest
    Sex: Female
    Race: Breton
    Class: Spellsword | Off-Tank
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Marital Status: Single
    Family: Long Deceased
    Properties: None
    Affiliations: Silver Star (Private Merc Outfit, Now defunct) Formerly associated with Vigilants; Reasons for renounced support unknown
    Afflictions: N/A
    Religion: Divines

Appearance

U8w6wCe2k1M.jpg

Height: 5'5
    Build: Lean, Athletic
    Eyes: Pale Violet
    Skin tone: White
    Hair Style: Long, tied in a style similar to dreadlocks, tied up in back. Pic for reference.
    Hair Color: White
    Scars: None that can be seen.
    Tattoos: White tattoos around eyes, the origins are unknown to any but herself.
    Piercings: N/A

Personality: She is good humored, as well as good-natured. She is however, able to be blunt at times, lacking in refinement at times, and can be seen as hasty or brash by others who are not familiar with her. She however is quite loyal, and protective of those she cares for, to the point she will get herself as well as others into sticky situations to protect a friend, or retaliate against a foe. Despite her young age, and sometimes brash demeanor, she at times displays a sage-ness that is uncharacteristic of her, which at times can throw people off.

Alignment: Lawful to Neutral Good
    Good: Friendly, Loyal, Intelligent, Intuitive
    Bad: Stubborn, can be over-protective, brash and hasty. Can also be hypocritical at times.
    Dislikes: Arrogance, when people she cares for put themselves in harm's way unnecessarily (Hence the hypocrisy)
    Fears: Being surrounded, losing friends/ loved ones in battle, Her own death.
    Habits: Wringing her hands absentmindedly.

Gear & Fighting Style

Head: Silver Circlet, with a violet gem in the center.
    Chest: Ornamental Silver armor with a white fur-lined collar, a violet cloak hangs from the back, with a hood.
    Arms: Silver bracers with small steel ornamentation, White fur also lines the arms and wrists.
    Waist: Violet colored leather based belt, is capable of holding small items of importance.
    Legs: Silver Greaves
    Feet: Silver sabatons, furlined at the knee.

8298679f30991d45786d25b6bacaf1bd.jpg

(Pic for reference of Style)

Every Day Carry:
    Her sword and shield, as well as a small satchel that carries various potions and salves. She is always prepared to help herself or someone in need with these. Has a small stone that she whittles on when bored.

Weapons: Carries a Silver sword, as well as a silver round shield into battle. The shield is only for emergencies, or at times when she is holding off enemies and her magicka is drained.

Magicka: She is quite skilled in between Destruction, Restoration and Alteration, most times having a spell from these schools in one hand while she wields her blade in the other. She favors storm spells, as well as spells like Whirlwind cloak, as they have become somewhat trademark of her fighting style, and also of her name-sake. She is a raging tempest on the battlefield, and she won't let her foes forget it. Alteration is of course for a little extra hide for the enemy to chip away at as she blasts them away, and healing spells to upset opponents when they think they have the upper hand.

Fighting Style: Depending on the situation, she will decide whether to use a spell or her shield in combat. Either way, she enjoys getting right in the middle of the action, slinging her spells (and opponents) around with abandon. She hardens her flesh before combat with alteration, then does her best to grab everyone's attention as she flows through battle.

Backstory: You all know how I guard my backstories. I don't think this one will be much different. I will add a bit of info, however, if you would prefer.

My preferred dialogue color would be this one. Eleven across the top, and one down.

Last edited:

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Cap, I love the CC. We needed some magicka in this bunch, and I am glad to see that you read my mind and gave us a character to provide it so beautifully. But there is one... slightly large it seems... issue. And I bet you can guess what it is too.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Curses. Do I have to, Spec? :oops:

:p No worries. I'll take her out.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Thanks guys. :D I'm definitely proud of this one. She'll be a lot of fun to write for sure.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Just got a little carried away with a few ideas I had. The one in particular he spoke about, at least I believe so, was that I had been playing ESO recently, I was interested to see they trained bears to be mounts during the conflict. So I thought it would be cool to add that for some flavor. Haha

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Curses. Do I have to, Spec? :oops:

:p No worries. I'll take her out.

I'm sorry my friend. If it were any other RP of mine, you know that the bear could stay. However, the way that this is intended to play out story-wise would make it rather difficult to keep such a large animal. But I really love he idea.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    All is well, my friend. I will make due. She's got enough on her plate to keep her intriguing, bear or not. :D

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Also, I edited the CC again, added the dialogue color and such. Hopefully that one will be okay.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Wonderful Cap, thanks for understanding. And you are quite right, she has a lot to offer! You are officially added to the cast with your dialogue color. Also, all of your guys' CC's are up there in the cast with dialogue colors, and links!

As for myself and Hlif, our CC's are something.... extra special. Something that I have never tried to do before, and something that encompasses the both of our characters (as the perspective duo that they are). I haven't gotten alot done thus far, but I want to share with you guys. Cause I am really proud of the intro that I created for them. And Valin has already seen it.... so it's only fair. Right? :p

But IDK. Maybe I will just wait until I have it completed. I haven't decided yet.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I would hold on to it and show it all at once. I'm already having a tough time waiting. If you give me more, I may lose my mind. :p

That's just me though. If the others want a taste of what's to come, I won't argue. Haha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts