• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Cool and thanks for letting me join in (just a little warning i'm kinda new to RP, so bare With me if i do some mistakes tho)

Name: Mathias
    Alias: The Grimm
    Race: half nord and half Breton
    Sex: male
    sexuality: straight but isn't really intrested or thought that much about love
    religion: believes in Sithis
    dialogue color: This

Class and Combat preference: Mathias has always been in a Warrior who relays on his mastery over shadow and Magic. He can use both illusion and sword/dagger to take Down an enemy, and knows some alchemy for potions and poisens. and because of his training he is agile.

Character Appearance: Mathias can change his appearance as he wishes.but he has medium leanght raven black hair and unusual deep purple eyes that glows when he uses Magic and a well built body from all the training. has rune looking scars carved all over his body from the ritual (will be explained), and a scar that goes from the right eyebrow, over the bridge of the nose and ends under his left eye.

Crow appearance: in his crow form he has Pitch black feathers, that fades into Crimson red at the ends of the feather tails and wings, as well as Crimson feathered markings in the chest and head. he still has Purple eyes that glow slightly.

Companion: he has a female pet black fox wich he calls Amyra that is the size of a wolf.

Armor: he wears a black and crimson robes that goes a little bit over his knees along with black leather gloves and knee leangth boots, along With light black armor over his chest, shoulders, forearms and some on his boots, and a hood and black mask that resembles a fox wich has cimson metal plating for protection, and a black face mask that goes over the nose and chin, and Down his neck also With Crimson metal plating under the fox mask. the same goes for for the rest of the armor, With Crimson plating out lining the black.

Weapons: he has a one and a half handel steel and silver sword that has ha fox head at the pommel With he Calls The Fallen One and a dagger of the same metal combo for taking Down undead wich he named Ravens Claw, and have a lot of thowing knives.

Personality: Mathias is a strange person, he can be mischievous one second. And cold and emotionless against enemies the next but usually he is serious on "jobs", he isn't so trustworthy of strangers but once you get to know him, he will protect that person With his life, and he likes to observe the major happenings at that time, and is secretly a worshiper of Sithis because the Dread Father represents death, and Mathias knows death is true.

Likes: Amyra, flying, the thrill of fighting strong opponents, eventually those Close to him, and sketching in his book.

Dislikes/Fears: spiders, the deadric Prince Mephala, open waters (Oceans and such), bows (not that he hates bow users or anything just that he can't shoot with one to save his life) and necromancers.

streanth: is almost always calm, a master of stealth and illusion and a good swordsman, good spymaster and scout.

weakness: is usually in pain from the ritual, has to take a mix of Health potion,a small dose skooma and any form of alcahol to reduce the pain, can't aim a bow for s**t. has become slightly addicted to the medicine because of the skooma, and turns frantic from the pain without it.

History: when Mathias was born in High Rock he was abandoned by his parents and grew up on the streets of Wayrest, where he found Amyra and saved her from some children who were beating her, because of this she became loyal to him and only him. after some years he was kidnapped and used by necromancers in a ritual wich backfired on them, killing everyone exept for him and Amyra. Later on as the years went by he trained in the arts of shadow, Magic and sword. as time went on he found out he had abilities like changing his age and appearance, he can even turn into a crow. when he beacme older he took on work as a mercenary and assassin and became infamous for his skills and successful jobs, and since no one knows his real name they gave him the title The Grimm. he became a shadow wich observe the world as it flies by. and now here he is, traveling in Skyrim, Learning everything he can of his nord ancestry and looking for work, and drawing the landscapes in his free time.

Extra: because of the ritual that backfired all those years ago, Mathias gained a Connection With Amyra at a spiritual Level. he gained her sense of smell, hearing and if he focuses real hard, can see through her eyes. And just because he believes in Sithis does not mean he is wit the dark Brotherhood, he sees them as nothing more then glorified bandits and cultists, so he will take offence in bieng compared With them, or accused for being With them.

there you go! let me know if somthing doesn't look right and i'll fix it:)

Last edited:

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Yeah sure here they are!

Hale Loneshadow-This

Francilla Psyrakon-This

Mathias-This

Titus Psyrakon-This

Alice Psyrakon-This

Prince Pelham-This (I think)

Morthaine "Morgan"-This

Last edited:

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Here it goes. I decided to use one of my oldest characters, literally the first one I ever made and revise her a little.

Name: Ashryn Fenmoria

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Bosmer

Appearance: Dark brown hair that she keep in a tight braid along her back. Steel grey eyes that almost seem silver in the right lighting. Tall for a female Bosmer at 5'9". Some have mistaken her for skinny when really any meat she had on her bone has long since been turned to muscle.

Personality: Many who've come across her will tell you she's got quite the temper, but the people she's helped over the years will tell you how kind and Loyal she is. Some of her favorite things are the night sky and music.

Fears: That one day she and her deeds will one day be forgotten.

Phobias: Arachnophobia- fear of spiders.

Dislikes: SPIDERS, Bandits, Forsworn, and anyone else who want to make it hard for people just trying to survive.

Armor: Although she's not a member, the Thieves Guild have given her a set of armor for not calling the guards every time she sees them 'working'.

Weaponry: just a simple longbow she's had since childhood. Along with two wicked Orcish daggers strapped to her belt.

Other Gear: she has a simple pack that holds anything from her notebook, to extra coin, to food.

History: On one of her earliest adventures she heard about a bounty on some wolves in a den, although she didn't like the idea of harming the beasts, she was in dire need of the coin. As she made her way to the mouth of the cave she heard whimpering. Sneaking her way inside, near the back of the cave she found a small wolf pup nudging what she assumed to be his mother. The older wolf had barely a few minutes left, and saw Ashryn before she could barely even see them. The pup yelped and hid behind her. His mother tried to stand to protect her last pup. Ashryn sighed and put down her bow, and quietly crept towards the mother. She growled when Ashryn got near. "Hush mother wolf, I am not here to harm you or your pup." The wolf layed back down and let out a painful whine. She looked back up at Ashryn, then to her pup, cowering behind her. Ashryn then understood. The wolf would not make it, and when she was gone neither would her pup. She crept closer and closer and yet the mother did not growl or so much a whine again, she just looked at Ashryn as she approached. Ashryn held out her hand and the wolf put her muzzle into her palm, Ashryn stroked her bloody fur and as the year threatened to fall found something warm dropped into her lap. As she looked down she saw the pup confused as to why he was sitting on this two-legged creature. He looked to his mother almost at the same time Ashryn did, just to see the last of her breath leave her body. The pup jumped out of Ashryn's and started whining yet again, nudging his mother corpse. Hoping she would wake up.

Ashryn sighed and picked up the yelping pup. He went to nip her hand before she spoke "Hush now little one, you have been entrusted to me, so now I shall take care of you." The pup looked into Ashryn's eyes, almost the same grey as his own, and quit fighting against her grasp. Together they left the cave and never looked back.

Years had passed and she and the pup, well he was a fully grown wolf at this point, had helped many people. They both longed to find a place to belong so they could quit hiding, and running, and fighting. Ashryn heard of a man who was staying in Old Haroldon who wanted to go on One Last Avdenture. So she and the wolf left Falkreath and made their way to him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hopefully this is good, and if there's anything I need to change just let me know and I'll get to work on it! Can't wait to start the RP

Latest posts