• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Declando

Dwarvenborn
I'm not too sure. Their slaves seem pretty dedicated to the cause, attacking you ( A possible rescuer! ) on sight. Looks like the falmer have them well trained.

Drugged.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
The Falmer Servants seem to be enslaved citizens of Skyrim that the Falmer have captured and forced to fight for their bidding. Lore states that the Servants were abducted as children and know of no other way of life

Ah, so they're kiddie snatchers!

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Just like one of the vaults in Fallout 3... Good times...

Not sure I remember that one, I haven't played Fallout 3 in a very long time though, I just stuck with New Vegas for years.

Back on topic, apparently there's a 'head' Falmer here too. Shouldn't that, like, make him important in a big place like this? Not like king, but General? That is, if they even have a line of command.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Good thing Crimson nimroot Glows to show its location and has a sound to tell you you are near !
there are well over 30 in there, i think i got 42ish.

Even looking for the glow and listening for it I could never find 30 for the longest time and when I did, someone somehow saved over my file!!!! and the latest file had me back there with 27 crimson nirnroot and it is pissing me off!!!! This is where I decided to make a second character it got so bad.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Even looking for the glow and listening for it I could never find 30 for the longest time and when I did, someone somehow saved over my file!!!! and the latest file had me back there with 27 crimson nirnroot and it is pissing me off!!!! This is where I decided to make a second character it got so bad.

backreach-exterior.jpg

Foul language resolved!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Use Unrelenting force on the big orange globe and Vulthuryol should come out. I think you need all three words for it to reach....

Kittibear

Speaking of the giant, while I was near the giant I was also near an overpass that had one of those giant Centurion dudes (can't think of the name at the moment) underneath it. Next to it's "station" thing there was a lever, anyone know what this lever does?
It activates them.

Does anyone know what that lever south of the debate hall does? I'm searching effing everywhere for the red nirnroots, but this lever sidetracked me .-.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I really liked Blackreach the first time I went in, I spent a good RL hour down there, finding all the Crimson Nirnroots and just exploring. It's so beautiful, and the magic in the air is music to your ears... I love the colors, and the darkness, the waterfalls, all of it :)

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I think there are three lifts back to the surface, the entrance at Alftand which you activate in the septimus quest and two others you access within. When you reach the surface there are levers to open the lift station gates to return outside, once opened you can return to Blackreach from them anytime.

As for the Geode veins, they give you random sizes of soul gems, so no new types of armor here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts