Old Wooden Door in Whiterun?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Boogie

Basically, in white run, down the stairs from the kitchen, there's a wooden door, the environment is dusty with cobwebs and it says the wooden door requires a key, guessing it has been opened for a while, does anyone know how i could attain the key or whats behind it?

NoVa

Bossmer
If you're talking about the door i'm thinking about, you can't obtain a key, but if you talk to the jarl and his troubled son eventually you will get a quest involving the door. Not to spoil it for you, but you get a pretty sweet reward if you complete this quest!

Boogie

Well i think i've been talking to the troubled son, i figured its nelkir, however when i try to talk to him no actual chat dialogue appears just the 'Another wanderer, come to lick my fathers boots, good job.' every time, after having spoke to the jarl countless times afterwards nothing seems to have happened, is there a level range, is there a certain quest i need to complete before hand, help please!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Go to the Inn and ask about rumors, thats how everything starts. Then talk to the Jarl.

I think this quest actually has a level requirement.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
LOL, I don't think I can get into this door now. Since I let the Stormcloaks invade Whiterun.

Flamingtaco

You have to be level 20 I think. Then go talk to the lady in the bannered mare or whatever the tavern is called and ask about rumors. Hen talk to the Jarl about his son. That will start the whispering door. You can get a nice daedric artifact out of it if you dont mind being a little evil.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Once you have the ebony blade do you have to kill a follower to unlock its true power or something?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts