• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

LOL another person a day late and 5 posts short. Might wanna search next time as there are several other posts out there with this info already announced in them.

Deadlylord

LOL another person a day late and 5 posts short. Might wanna search next time as there are several other posts out there with this info already announced in them.
really damn i wish i was first but still i cant wait for this dlc but 360 fans get it 1 month early :mad:

Derpo

we xbox guys will shore let you guy know how its going :D
Well honestly as much as im against console/PC first related DLC, Xbox normally gets the plops end of the stick, i mean PC has mods and all kinds of nice stuff. also various ways around bugs, we dont. but i do feel everyones pain and i think its unfair that they do this crap but just saying, give us xbox guys a break we normally get kicked around lol.

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Im cool with Ps3 regardless if Xbox gets the DLC, Frankly Im glad about it, you guys can test it first, Ill get the less glitched version later. :D

Derpo

Im cool with Ps3 regardless if Xbox gets the DLC, Frankly Im glad about it, you guys can test it first, Ill get the less glitched version later. :D
a million curses upon thee! and your ancestors!

XbSuper

Honestly I don't even care, I'm pretty much done with skyrim now, I doubt I'll even get the dlc.

Lawson100

give us xbox guys a break we normally get kicked around lol.

Your kidding right? The xbox is the only system that doesn't get kicked around by devs. You guys get 90% of multiplatform games made for your system and then ported to ps3/pc. As a past ps3 gamer and now pc gamer I can safely say PC get screwed over all the time. We get bad console ports and a lot of the time we don't even get games for a few months after console.

I hope when the consoles bring out the current gen systems the game industry might actually start to be fair

XbSuper

I hope when the consoles bring out the current gen systems the game industry might actually start to be fair

Good luck with that, the reason consoles get games first, is because they pay the devs for exclusivity, since pc makers will never do this, consoles will always remain first in line. But pc's will always have superior graphics, as well as the ability to mod, so I would say consoles are still inferior to pc.

Lawson100

the reason consoles get games first, is because they pay the devs for exclusivity, since pc makers will never do this, consoles will always remain first in line.

Yes but how can PC pay for this? Unlike the ps3 and xbox PC is not owned by 1 company. If playstation want a game exclusive Sony would make it happen but they is no one to do that for pc. The reason pc games get ported and come out later than console is because most devs only consider pc a addon. Look at devs like valve they make games for all systems and are pretty fair to all. Devs need to learn that pc is still a larg Market and that we deserve more than a crappy port 6 months after official realise

XbSuper

Yes but how can PC pay for this? Unlike the ps3 and xbox PC is not owned by 1 company. If playstation want a game exclusive Sony would make it happen but they is no one to do that for pc. The reason pc games get ported and come out later than console is because most devs only consider pc a addon. Look at devs like valve they make games for all systems and are pretty fair to all. Devs need to learn that pc is still a larg Market and that we deserve more than a crappy port 6 months after official realise

That was pretty much my point. But money talks, so consoles will always gain this benefit.

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I heard it has somert to do with snow elves and a new companion

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts