• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sprugly

Hi all,

I'm currently halfway through the quest to find the oghma infinatum (excuse spelling) and I was wondering if the glitch that let's you use the book multiple times was still working or not?
Cheers all.

Sprugly

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Well it was working last week before the 1.5 Patch was released for Xbox players, I haven't tested it since the release though.

Bluebaron

I recently tried to use this glitch on my xbox 360 less than 2 weeks ago it does not work the infinium disappears if you try to use it more than once , I tried all the you tube tricks that were posted with no success . If you do get the infinium i suggest saving your game prior to trying anything so you can get it back . I just have mine sitting on the book shelf in my whiterun home i will use it when i get close to maxing out my character in the game .

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
i didn't get around to doing it before i removed my 1.5 patch. it does work with 1.4 and i will post you a how-to.

here you go, bud:

So ......
1.) Read in Inventory
2.) Store it on Bookshelf
3.) Read but do not read. Then Take it
4.) Read it in inventory again
5.) Store it
6.) Read but do not read. Then Take it.....

rinse and repeat

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts