Official Prima Strategy Guide (1600 Pages) + INTERACTIVE

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DEREKTROTTER

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Prima Official eGuide is a digital web access strategy guide and includes:​
Fully interactive world map reveals every primary location, secondary location, point of interest, world encounter, vendor, trainer, skill book, and unique item across the realm.​
Master the skills to battle dragons, forge the best weapons, craft the finest potions, and finish off foes with our thorough combat coverage.​
From the 9 major Hold cities to the open expanses of wilderness and mountains, you'll never be lost with over 150 interactive maps. Toggle collectables and points of interest on and off and zoom in and out with a simple click.​
Customize your character: Every weapon, spell, perk, and ability covered, including character archetypes to show you various ways to play. Plus, complete information on all 18 skill constellations and detailed information on cooking, farming, and mining.​
Dive deep into the understanding of the Dragon language. Translate text written in Dragon and transcribe your own text into Dragon and the runic language with the Dragon language glossary.​
Fully integrated search functionality for quick and easy access to any item, ability, quest or NPC in the game.​
This guide covers the following platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC​

I Bought these myself, so please leave a thanks if you grab them
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Prima Official Interactive Guide (Exclusive to pG)

PDF version of the prima strategy guide

Skyrim ESSENTIALS: page 1 to 418
Skyrim MAPS: page 419 to 967
Skyrim WALKTHROUGH: page 968 to 1603

Download Links from source
Skyrim Strategy Guide PDF (Over 1600 Pages) | PwnedGamers || Where It All Begins

or
http://pwnedgamers.com/resources/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-revised-expanded.4/

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The only problem with this guide is that you are only doing it to get people to join your site, I know, I read the comments on your site.
You tried this on this forum last week, so I clicked the link, then found out I had to join your site so I read some of the subjects on your forum. Interesting stuff for game hackers...lol

DEREKTROTTER

The only problem with this guide is that you are only doing it to get people to join your site, I know, I read the comments on your site.
You tried this on this forum last week, so I clicked the link, then found out I had to join your site so I read some of the subjects on your forum. Interesting stuff for game hackers...lol

Im just doing what any web developer does, trying to improve my site and increase activity. its not like im spamming - and ive added a direct link for the regular PDF

Duon

Graphic Designer
You're links are all dead, the feds shutdown Megaupload a few months back.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts