Official P.A.H.A.A.A. Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
That question ought to be rhetorical, Zolo.

The real question is, what wouldn't happen? Dances is very passive-aggressive until he decides to cleave you in two with a Bound Battleaxe.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Aye, well... the treatment a bandit might recieve is an interesting topic, indeed. I've always fancied bound weapons.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Bound leather dagger

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

I'll wait here, you're crazy
Those vicious streets are filled with strays

You should have never gone to Hollywood...

They find you, two-time you
Say you're the best they've ever seen

You should have never trusted Hollywood...

Barnesee Sky-Splitters

Founder of the Sky-Splitters Legacy
JUST FOR THE RECORD ARGONIANS ARE AWESOME. IM A CONJURER WITH A BIT OF DESTRUCTION MAGIC THROWN IN. WPULD SOMEONE PLZ INVITE ME TO PAHAAA

I haven't interacted with the PAHAAA in a long time, so you may want to talk to Jei El through private messaging.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
They find you, two-time you
Say you're the best they've ever seen

You should have never trusted Hollywood...

So.

This is what happens when I spend too many months in my accursed coffin. System of a Down lyrics... are posted in our holy temple. Allow me a moment to fully absorb what blasphemous depths we've fallen upon.

Hmmm. Yes, that IS pretty low indeed.

We must rebuild. But, who will lead us in the rebuilding process? Man, it's got to be someone with the know-how and the elbow-grease, to lead us to a new land. No, not me and lastpheonix, we don't have the cognitive capacity to lead--Alright, we'll do it! We'll lead as two kings!

Are you implying that SOAD is what's wrong with the PAHAAA?

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
I imply nothing that could be perceived as "wrong with the PAHAAA," my merry friend. But it was once, many moons ago, my role to promote conversation in this forum. And calling you out on your lyrics seemed like a cheap shot, but it sure worked. Eh, I've never been a huge fan. At least you're into heavy stuff, though. If I came back here and saw, for instance, Katy Perry lyrics written on the wall? I don't know what I'd do. Something drastic, seems most likely. So cheers! To metal, in all of its many forms. :beermug: *clink!*

Now, tell me about your Argonian! Do you fancy horns or feathers? How much underwater shenanigans do you get up to? Do you... listen to SOAD while said shenanigans are going on?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
So for awile now iv seen a cou9le of you guys with your PAHAAA... (A?) signaitures and have wondered what it really is. After reading through the whole official thread, I gotta say that you guys are hilarious!

However! Im sure there is a helluva lot more in the wide world of skyrim relating to lizards (is that racist) that you guys could share details about.

Im yet to play as an argonian, but im sure that if I seen some decent reasons as to why I should don the scaly hide, than myself and many others would most definetly give it a go!

I dont mean to butt in2 your oficial thread but it seemed you guys needed a lil motivation ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts