Official P.A.H.A.A.A. Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I looked in my inventory the other day and guess what!? I've finally found THREE flawless amethysts! I honestly think that those particular gems are the hardest to find. But I found them! I know a couple Argonians in Riften who're getting married (yay!) I hope I get invited to the ceremony! Talen-Jei might already have a best man in mind, but I'm not above giving Keerava away in place of her father...

Does anyone know of some other pro-Argonian missions? I understand there's an Argonian by the name of Derkeethus that needs saving somewhere, and upon his rescue is unlocked as a follower (I also understand that he's the only Argonian follower in the entire game--WTF!?) Is there anything else I can do to help my in-game eggbrothers/eggsisters!?

Not to my knowledge, but try going down to Windhelm and murdering some Stormcloaks. Help your kin at the docks!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Yeah, I've been meaning to bring that up. Currently, I'm a Stormcloak-supporter. I know, I know, they don't really show much in the way of Argonian rights... but I'm kinda evil. And, being evil, I serve my own best interests. Zolo-Shea intends to use Ulfric as a paper towel to wipe out any/all Thalmor presence. Yeah, he's a racist plopsbird, but we share a common enemy.

However, my character still has a soft-spot for the Black Marsh cause (like getting Keerava and Talen-Jei married and rescuing Derkeethus.) I'm even thinking about defecting to the Imperials. I've never taken him down to the Windhelm docks, that may have to happen in order for Zolo-Shea to fully realize the scope of this war...?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
The Argonian Assemblage makes the Gray Quarter look like Club Med.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Yeah, I've been meaning to bring that up. Currently, I'm a Stormcloak-supporter. I know, I know, they don't really show much in the way of Argonian rights... but I'm kinda evil. And, being evil, I serve my own best interests. Zolo-Shea intends to use Ulfric as a paper towel to wipe out any/all Thalmor presence. Yeah, he's a racist pl***bird, but we share a common enemy.

However, my character still has a soft-spot for the Black Marsh cause (like getting Keerava and Talen-Jei married and rescuing Derkeethus.) I'm even thinking about defecting to the Imperials. I've never taken him down to the Windhelm docks, that may have to happen in order for Zolo-Shea to fully realize the scope of this war...?

Well then, it sucks you can't kill both Tullius and Ulfric. Then you could be SUPER EVIL!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
The Argonian Assemblage makes the Gray Quarter look like Club Med.
I think I'll check out the Argonian Assemblage before I keep helping out the Stormcloaks. Shortly after my experience in Helgen, I had business in Solitude--got tired of watching the Empire cut everyone's head off, y'know?

Well then, it sucks you can't kill both Tullius and Ulfric. Then you could be SUPER EVIL!

Oh man, THAT would be the coolest outcome. Would it really be so evil to remove those two jackasses from Skyrim? I've joined both sides, and both times I had to grit my teeth while talking to their leaders. And then they expect you to take their oath right after talking to you like you're some idiot fool!? Jeez!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Why can't you just join the An-xileel and invade Skyrim? Now THAT would be cool.

The Phoenician

I wonder how them Nords would like an Argonian-Dragonborn-High king of Skyrim

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Why can't you just join the An-xileel and invade Skyrim? Now THAT would be cool.
Dude, let's not be talking about the An-Xileel in Skyrim! It gets my hopes too high for the next couple DLCs. I got my fingers crossed for both the An-Xileel and Werecrocodiles. They're buckling under the pressure, fingers aren't made to be crossed this hard! You know that the only reason I'm a vampire is because I can't Croc-Out like a true Argonian lycanthrope!? Molag Bal is cool and all, but once Werecrocs show up, I'm running across the street to the Church of Hircine.

AS88

Staff member
Hey guys, can anyone with an Argonian and Dragonborn installed please link a pic of an Argonian in a Skaal Coat?

I don't believe I need a motive, I just want to see it.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
For the Hist!

The Phoenician

Viva la Black Marsh

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
(( Let's get this thread going.

Jei, we need an official logo. As our GFX sponge, it's up to you. Ask if you need an answer.

Shea, due to Grelod's absence, please use your wizardly powers to run this thread. After all, you used to make the biggest posts. All you gotta do is handle any haters and answer questions. Be sure to do...stuff, to entertain people and pump the thread up.

The rest of you, post. The two separate conversations don't mingle enough.

That kay with you all? ))

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Has anyone in PAHAAA read The Infernal City and Lord of Souls? I really like the character Mere-Glim.

AS88

Staff member
Has anyone in PAHAAA read The Infernal City and Lord of Souls? I really like the character Mere-Glim.

Not yet, but I'm hoping to soon. Thanks for the tip :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts