Official P.A.H.A.A.A. Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
Y'know what, I've seen you guys parading around, glorifying marsh-dwellers. At first I was sceptical, even disapproving of your methods. To prove myself right, I made an Argonian on Skyrim, thinking he would just feed my Restartitis and become another unremarkable memory in my Skyrim experience.

But he didn't. He became strong, cloaked in shadow and as deadly poisonous as a face full of Jarrin Root. I loved him, and I treasured him, until the cold harshness of my own misconceptions drew me close to madness, and in a rage I deleted him after seeing his tail unrealistically clip through his Nightingale cape one too many times. I regret that decision still, days after starting another character in his scaly place.

Let me in :p

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Y'know what, I've seen you guys parading around, glorifying marsh-dwellers. At first I was sceptical, even disapproving of your methods. To prove myself right, I made an Argonian on Skyrim, thinking he would just feed my Restartitis and become another unremarkable memory in my Skyrim experience.

But he didn't. He became strong, cloaked in shadow and as deadly poisonous as a face full of Jarrin Root. I loved him, and I treasured him, until the cold harshness of my own misconceptions drew me close to madness, and in a rage I deleted him after seeing his tail unrealistically clip through his Nightingale cape one too many times. I regret that decision still, days after starting another character in his scaly place.

Let me in :p

You can get in, if you answer this question: do you mean the methods of the Argonians, such as sneaking and guerrilla warfare, or our methods of being COMPLETELY CRAZY ABOUT LIZARDS? :p

AS88

Staff member
You can get in, if you answer this question: do you mean the methods of the Argonians, such as sneaking and guerrilla warfare, or our methods of being COMPLETELY CRAZY ABOUT LIZARDS? :p

Y'know, IRL I'm not a real fan of lizards, sure they're funny looking, and move a bit strange, but I'm more of a dog guy, give me my German Shepherd over a Gecko any day.

Argonians however, I am a fan of.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Y'know, IRL I'm not a real fan of lizards, sure they're funny looking, and move a bit strange, but I'm more of a dog guy, give me my German Shepherd over a Gecko any day.

Argonians however, I am a fan of.

tumblr_m1w529Dcpi1qbytvf.png

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Why was I not notified of this thread?!?! :mad:

....or maybe I was in our conversation....which I've been too lazy to read.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

30621480.jpg

Dogs and lizards are both awesome. My ideal pet would be a dog/reptile hybrid

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Shoo, Harc. I say shoo. This is a thread for Argonians, not for Altmer. Love the lizards or kindly get your golden a## outta here.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Oooh I wanna join. I have a new found love of Argonians.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I''ll invite you, Phoenix.

P.S. I'm having computer trouble (I'm on my tablet right now), might be a tad inactive.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
Argonians are awesome, yet I have only played as one once.
I am not worthy to join. =S

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I hereby mak'st an attempt to resurrect this thread without using the word bump-- DARNIT

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
So, this is where the PAHAA temple stands. Eggbrothers and eggsisters, I have come to pay my respects, and hopefully, to join your proud ranks. I play an Argonian because if you can't breathe underwater, then you aren't worth a good goddamn. There's nothing better than running out of healing potions, making a run for a lake or river, and swimming to the deepest part while you wait for the battle theme to end. Can humans do that? Can elves do that? Can stupid friggin' cats do that? No, they simply cannot. We of the Black Marsh are the only race who know how to dive underwater, how to destroy the daedra, or how to live with dignity and grace. We keep our scaly fingers crossed for Elder Scrolls 6: Black Marsh, for it is prophecy.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
So, this is where the PAHAA temple stands. Eggbrothers and eggsisters, I have come to pay my respects, and hopefully, to join your proud ranks. I play an Argonian because if you can't breathe underwater, then you aren't worth a good goddamn. There's nothing better than running out of healing potions, making a run for a lake or river, and swimming to the deepest part while you wait for the battle theme to end. Can humans do that? Can elves do that? Can stupid friggin' cats do that? No, they simply cannot. We of the Black Marsh are the only race who know how to dive underwater, how to destroy the daedra, or how to live with dignity and grace. We keep our scaly fingers crossed for Elder Scrolls 6: Black Marsh, for it is prophecy.

That. Was. Awesome.

Welcome aboard! Nice avatar.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
I looked in my inventory the other day and guess what!? I've finally found THREE flawless amethysts! I honestly think that those particular gems are the hardest to find. But I found them! I know a couple Argonians in Riften who're getting married (yay!) I hope I get invited to the ceremony! Talen-Jei might already have a best man in mind, but I'm not above giving Keerava away in place of her father...

Does anyone know of some other pro-Argonian missions? I understand there's an Argonian by the name of Derkeethus that needs saving somewhere, and upon his rescue is unlocked as a follower (I also understand that he's the only Argonian follower in the entire game--WTF!?) Is there anything else I can do to help my in-game eggbrothers/eggsisters!?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts