Official P.A.H.A.A.A. Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grelod The Kind

Hello, Landstriders!

This is the official thread for PAHAAA questions, weekly videos, and other fun stuff!

FAQ:

Q: What is PAHAAA?
A: PAHAAA is the biggest group on SkyrimForums as well as the original Argonian group. Founded in 2012 by Captain Nagisus and others, PAHAAA is dedicated to all things Argonian.

Q: What does PAHAAA stand for?
A: PAHAAA stands for People (for) Admitting How Awesome Argonians Are.

Q: What are the requirements for joining PAHAAA?
A: All Argonian-lovers are welcome - there are no requirements!

Q: How do I join?
A: Shoot a PM to any PAHAAA member. Most PAHAAA members can be identified by expressing their PAHAAA status in their signatures.

Q: What does PAHAAA do?
A: We have an ongoing very active group discussion topic in a PM in which we discuss Argonians, Skyrim, and random things not even related to those. We also develop weekly PAHAAA videos and occasionally have contests and other random events.

Q: What are the PAHAAA videos?
A: The first PAHAAA video was released on January 1, 2013. PAHAAA videos are a fun way for us to express our love for Argonians as well as spread the word about the group. PAHAAA videos are released on Tuesdays and are open to viewing by the general public.

Q: Can I be in/voiceact/make a PAHAAA video?
A: Currently, Grelod The Kind, our community relations manager, is in charge of the production of PAHAAA videos. However, helping hands are always useful and voiceactors can really boost the quality of a video. If you are a PAHAAA member and want to participate, please discuss the subject with Grelod The Kind.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I'm not sure if we're the biggest, but sweet hell are we the best.

the_happy_argonian_family_by_galoogamelady-d4qgwxh.png

And no, I didn't make this, I found it on Google. Now so that you don't read this, I'm going to make it look like the entire bottom is filled with text.
Oh wait, now I started a new line which I have to fill. Shoot. Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Looks like I stirred up a hornets nest Captain. I don't like the Thalmor I wipe them out every time I see them.

I don't remember his name, but there's a guy on the Anyone else believe in elven supremacy? thread who REALLY hates the Thalmor. He likes Nords, I think. Try him.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You guys don't stand a chance against my Guard group.

No Lollygagging.

There needs to be a mod that makes lollygagging a crime, and the fine is 50k gold.

Seriously.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I feel it necessary to put here a list of members.

In no particular order -

Captain Nagisus - Moi. You may call me the Skipper of the Sandfish. Actually don't because that's dumb.
ChiefScalyNipples - Glory to the Chief! Glory to the Chief's nipples!
Chowder138 - Very, very magnificent.
Romulus Halfblood - I wonder what the other half is.
ProfCheslieFarnsworthIII - The Professy. The mad scientist.
Buffington Battle-Born - I hear he's buff.
Grelod the Kind - A nice person, but watch out for the iron gauntlets of molestation.
leepdroon - Guardian of nature. No, he isn't a hippy.
LoverEx - Otherwise known as Lifts-Her-Tail, the main character from the hit play, the Lusty Argonian Maid.
The Shadowscale - Born under the sign of the Shadow.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
The descriptions are just the first thing that springs to mind.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts