• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Office Romances
Author’s Note: A smutfic between two Resident Evil characters, Ricardo Irving and Raymond Vester. Yep, male/male. Don’t like, don’t read. Easy and simple. More than likely this will be a two parter, with maybe some other short stories as well to add to this pairing. Cause I like this pairing. I like it a lot. I have my reasons.

——

“Oh, Ricky, I have something for you. Seems to be from a secret admirer.”

A small wrapped box was placed on the businessman’s desk. He glanced up at the woman, a scowl etched on his face. “Jessica, what the hell is this? I have things to do. If ya want to get with me, ya know my phone number. Don’t have to buy me cheap plops.”

The young woman promptly gave him the middle finger, “I wouldn’t be caught dead trying to get with you, you sleaze ball. I saw this in your mailbox and decided to drop it off. ‘Cause I wanted to know who the hell would be getting you gifts. What kind of woman would even think of something like that. Must be desperate.”

“Oh, just give it ta me.” Ricardo tore through the paper quickly, opening the small box. “It’s a ring…”

Jessica burst into laughter. “Looks like someone wants to marry you, Ricardo. Oh! I bet I know who it is, it’s Raymond. Everyone knows he likes to play for the ‘same team’.”

Irving’s face flushed red as he stared at the ring he held in his hand, “No way! He knows I ain’t that way…besides wasn’t he with someone? That BSAA Agent?”

Jessica crossed her arms, “Oh you mean Parker. He broke up with Raymond months ago. Couldn’t stand all the secrets that Raymond kept from him. Just shows you how dedicated that red head is to our organization. Anyway, let me see that ring.”

Snatching the ring from Irving, Jessica looked over it. “Not bad. Gold with with the letter ‘I’ in garnet. Yep, I’d say this is Raymond’s handy work.”

——

“Of course Mr.Wesker, I’ll have the paperwork sent to you immediately.” Raymond hung up his cell phone, returning to his computer screen. Just a few more things that needed to be typed out and he could be on his way home.

Or, that was his plan until his office door burst open.

“What da hell are you trying to pull, Red?” A disheveled Irving was in the middle of the doorway, clutching a small package to his chest. Raymond only showed a slight expression of surprise before he gestured Irving to take a seat.

“What are you raving about this time, Irving? I have important work to attend to. Some of it that needs to be sent to Wesker as soon as possible. Couldn’t you be bothering Jessica instead of me?”

“That’s da thing, I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for that woman!” Ricardo slammed the box on Raymond’s desk, pointing angrily at it. The red head raised his eyebrows, wondering why this little box sent Irving off the deep end. The silence finally boring him, Raymond glanced back up, “And? Should it be doing something interesting?”

“Jessica says you got this for me! It’s a ring! I ain’t gay!” Irving was shaking in his chair, a mix of shock and anger was apparent. This only caused Raymond to smirk to himself as he reached over to open the petite box. Holding the ring in his fingers, he examined it closely. Not that he needed to, he was indeed the one who purchased it. But, Ricardo didn’t have to know that bit of information just yet. Raymond could easily play the fool, it was one of his many talents. Convincing others what he said was the truth.

“Ricardo, why would I even consider getting something for you? We both are not fond of one another, and as you’ve said, you aren’t of that sexual preference. I would just be wasting my time. Clearly, Jessica has been pulling your chain so to speak.”

Irving crossed his arms, looking away from the other man, “Fine! If it wasn’t you…”

“Oh, stop worrying about it Ricardo, so someone sent you something nice. Not like it’s the end of the world. Besides, this little misunderstanding gives me the opportunity to invite you to dinner with me this evening.” Raymond closed out the programs on his computer, figuring he could address them later. His plan had worked out better than he had imagined, now all he needed was for Irving to agree to the ‘date’.

“See! I knew it! Listen pal, I don’t fly that way.”

The red head brought up his hands in defense, “It’s just a friendly dinner between co-workers. The place I’m thinking about has a lot of single ladies that eat there. And me being such a regular, I could introduce you to them. We are working together after all, we can enjoy a meal together.”

Irving closed his eyes for moment, pondering the events that had just taken place. While it was true he didn’t like Raymond, he couldn’t just pass up a free meal or meeting some fine women.

“Alright. I’ll go.”

“Great. I’ll pick you up around eight.” Picking up his suitcase, Raymond headed out the door. Leaving Ricardo sitting in the office, still slightly bewildered.

——

“So, Raymond, I see everything went to your liking.”

The man smirked at the woman who stood next to him as they traveled down on the elevator. “I’ve conducted more difficult schemes. It won’t be that much of a challenge to get him where I want him.”

“Maybe, but Irving truly believes that he’s only for the women. I don’t know what you are seeing that makes you think otherwise.”

Raymond shrugged his shoulders, “Have you seen the way he dresses? It’s like he fell out of a bad 80’s movie that was based in Miami. And I could have sworn I’ve seen him put on some eyeliner. The man is so confused about himself. I’m going to help him along.”

“Oh please, you just want to know what it’s like to dominate another man. Everyone knows that when it came to you and Parker, Parker was in ‘charge’.”

“And I’m not denying that for a moment, Jessica. But, I have my reasons for being interested in Ricardo.” The elevator door opened and the red head stepped out, grinning.

“You and your damn reasons!”

——

Irving stood in front of his closest, staring at the endless amounts of clothes he owned. In all honesty, he had no idea why he was freaking out over what to wear. The whole ride home he kept telling himself that this wasn’t a date, so then why was he so excited? He never got this nervous when he went out with a woman.

Sighing to himself, Irving reached in and pulled out a white jacket, orange dress shirt and striped slacks. It was his signature look, so why not? He had noticed that Raymond seemed to like wearing black. Which, didn’t really surprise Irving. In a way, Raymond was a lot like Wesker, their boss. Besides the fact that Raymond wasn’t that much of an asshole.

Irving glanced at his clock, noticing that he had about fifteen minutes to get ready. He couldn’t believe that is was already almost time to head out with his fellow co-worker. What was he doing? What was this going to lead to? He could sense that Raymond had a motive behind all of this, could the red head really be that interested?

Checking himself out in the mirror and deciding he looked like one fine sexy beast, Ricardo grabbed his wallet and aviators. As he headed down his apartment stairs, he heard a faint honk from outside.

However, he couldn’t believe the sight that awaited him. There parked at the curb was a stretch limousine and Raymond rolling down the window to greet him.

“You like? Might as well make our arrival in style, right?” Raymond was beaming at Ricardo, observing the other man’s amusing reaction.

“You said this wasn’t a date! You are really going out of your way…”

“Oh just get in!” Raymond opened the door, gesturing for the other to join him into the posh automobile. Irving hesitated for moment but finally caved in, sitting alongside Raymond.

“This is a little over doing it, don’tcha think?”

“Hardly, it’s not everyday I have a blonde on my arm.”

A deep shade of crimson spread over Irving’s cheeks and he quickly looked away. Raymond saw his chance and ran his hand down Ricardo’s legs, causing the smaller man to jump in shock.

“What are ya playin’ at?! I’m not that wa…” Raymond wouldn’t allow another outburst and silenced Irving with a chaste kiss, breaking away to smile.

“Um…I…uh…”

“Have I finally made Ricardo Irving speechless?”

“Just stop up and kiss me again…”

——

To be continued.

Author’s Note: Tell me what ya think. And yes, next installment, they will do the deed. I promise.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Office Romances

Author’s Note: Hell yeah, part two. I’ve been thinking about prolonging the amazing sexual deed for as long as possible. Just to tease whoever might be reading this. Which, I believe is only one person. xD

Getting really into this pairing…

——

With some reluctance, Raymond pulled away from the intense make out session he was having with his fellow co-worker. He took notice to Ricardo’s pouting face and smiled, “We only have about fifteen more minutes before we get to the restaurant. And all this activity has made me quite hungry.”

Once again, Raymond’s words caused Ricardo to blush. It didn’t seem to matter what the man said, Irving always seemed to turn into a quivering mess with every word uttered.

“Besides, I doubt you’d want our first time to be in a car. Even if it’s an awfully nice car. After dinner, you can decide, your place or mine.” Raymond leaned over, placing light kisses down Ricardo’s neck, causing the blonde to whimper in response.

“But…I’m kinda sportin’ a tent here…” Ricardo made a nervous gesture to his crotch, telling Raymond all he needed to know. The blonde simply didn’t want to walk into a public establishment and be embarrassed. Raymond noted how adorable he seemed to find it.

“We have time. I can take care of it.” The red head didn’t wait for an answer, skillfully undoing the belt that held up Irving’s pants. Irving started to protest, however the sudden feeling of nimble fingers wrapped around his hardened length caused him to bite his lips in ecstasy.

Raymond now bit lightly on Ricardo’s shoulder, the blonde responding with a soft moan. It wasn’t enough for Raymond, he wanted the other man to be a whimpering mess. Tightening his grip on Irving’s erection, Raymond began to whisper into the ear of his new lover, who in turn rewarded the red head with the slight bucking of his hips.

“Told you I’d show you a good time, Ric.” Ricardo managed to open his and stare at Raymond, he was shocked to hear that nickname come from Raymond’s mouth. Usually, it was either Ricardo or Irving. He didn’t understand why, but hearing the shortened version of his name come from that amazing mouth made him even more hard. Which, was probably Raymond’s plan the whole time. Knowing him.

Irving could feel himself edging closer and closer, Raymond’s hands were extremely experienced, much more talented than any woman he had ever been with. The man seemed to know exactly where to touch, how hard to grip, and when to release his hold. It was delicious torture and Irving never wanted it to stop. Of course, his own body had other things in mind and before the blonde realized he released all over Raymond’s hand. He blushed from sheer embarrassment, feeling as if he could have lasted a bit longer.

Raymond didn’t say a word, merely kissed the cheek of the sexually elated man and cleaned them both off with a nearby towel. “That’s it for now, Ricardo, we are at the restaurant and I don’t want our appetites ruined.” Irving couldn’t help but smirk back at Raymond, he wondered if they were going to be able to get through dinner. Now that the sexual tension between the two of them was somewhat lifted.

Ricardo quickly assembled his pants back together, looking out of the limo window to see where they would be eating. It was some fancy Italian place and Irving couldn’t help but wonder if Raymond had a reason for all of this.

“Italian? Wasn’t your ex Italian?”

“Oh, you remember him do you? I’m impressed, you never seemed the type to take mental notice of other’s affairs.”

“And what if he we run into him?”

Raymond winked, “That’s the plan.” The red head pulled the blonde out of the car, the limo driving off to be parked. Ricardo crossed his arms in defiance not pleased with what was happening. “I’m not someone’s trophy to get revenge on an ex…”

Raymond made a sideways glance at Irving, “You’re one to talk. Besides, Ric, I quite honestly do like you. Your apprehension of all of this really gets to me.” Raymond held out his arm for the other, smiling warmly.

“I guess…this makes me the woman?” The comment caused Raymond to laugh, shaking his head. “Hardly, there’s so much for you to learn.”

——

The place was crowded, however, Raymond had his connections and within minutes got them a table. None of the other customers took notice of them, no dirty looks or hushed comments. Irving was sure something would have been flung their way as they entered, but nothing. Perhaps this ‘gay’ thing wouldn’t be so bad after all.

“Order whatever you like, that includes drinks, Ric. I’m thinking a nice bottle of wine for us to share.” Irving’s face beamed and he showed Raymond the exact one he wanted to try. He was like a kid in a candy store. Though he rarely ever got the chance to drink the good stuff.
Placing their order with the waiter, Raymond took Irving’s hand, causing the blonde to almost melt. “So, about that ring, why aren’t you wearing it? Cost me quite a bit of money.”

In an instant reflex, Irving pulled his hand away, anger etching over his face. “It was you! All this time!” He pulled the small box out of his pocket unsure of when he put it there. “You tricked me…”

“Kind of my nature, Ricardo. Though, I wanted the outcome of this plot to be positive. If I came right out and asked for you to join me, you would never agree. You have been living under the pretenses of you preferring women over men for a lengthy period of time. And for all I know, you could enjoy both, but I truly do have an attraction to you.”

Raymond paused as the waiter brought them their drinks, the red head glad for it. He needed some liquid courage and he hated to admit to that. The red head practically down his whole glass, noticing the other man looking at him questioningly.

“Are you not having a good time?”

“Yea…but…”

“But, what? Are you worried about what others think? Don’t. I learned that lesson early on. So, you want to be with another man. You are still Ricardo Irving, the craftiest businessman this planet has ever seen. In a way, we’re both very similar. You know exactly what to say to get the masses to buy our products, and I know exactly what to say to get people to buy my lies.”

Raymond opened the tiny box, holding the ring within his palm. “But with you, I’m not lying. Give me a chance.” For a moment, Irving just sat there, staring at the ring. He had never had something like this presented before him before. No woman…or anyone ever wanted to commit to him before like this. It was so alien…and new. Everyone around him always pushed him around, never told him he was good at anything. But, this man, he was different.

He took the ring, slipping it onto his finger. Ricardo marveled at how well it fit, even over his gloved hand. Raymond poured more wine into his glass and raised it to Ricardo, who returned the gesture. They sat in silence, just simply enjoying the moment, that they wished could last forever.

“Raymond, is that you?”

Of course, the silence can never last forever.

“Perfect…Parker is here…”

——

Author’s Note: I’m really expanding on this. I can’t believe it. Makes you wonder if Ray ad Ric are ever going to get to the deed. They will I promise. And please excuse the fluff. I couldn’t help myself. These two are so cute together, I can’t stand it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts