Offical Screenshot Caption Contest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Or OSCC. I think it would be rather nice if the forum hosted one of these once a week. One of the admins or mods (So many to choose from!), or a popular user added screenshot is selected once a week. Then people post a caption for it (be it funny or sad or whatever). The winner gets some sort of prize or power or something or other until the next contest is hosted. Good idea? Bad idea? Already suggested idea? Hm... thoughts?

YES

do-want-house.jpg

I don't even need a prize. The glory of winning will do fine ;)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Could be fun, yes. We should do it in the Lobby or Arts and Crafts section. We can use the expanded 'likes' system for voting. Just need to pick if we want 'agree' or 'winner' or regular 'like' counts. I do so wish our Inbox system had subfolders. If anyone has any graphics to start with, just send them to me. I'd prefer not to post my email address in a forum post, but if you want to send things to me via email, just send a PM and I'll give you the info.

Given the level of traffic, I'm thinking maybe a bi-weekly contest for now. If I get the time, I can make a little graphic for people to add to their sigs if they win.

Could be fun, yes. We should do it in the Lobby or Arts and Crafts section. We can use the expanded 'likes' system for voting. Just need to pick if we want 'agree' or 'winner' or regular 'like' counts. I do so wish our Inbox system had subfolders. If anyone has any graphics to start with, just send them to me. I'd prefer not to post my email address in a forum post, but if you want to send things to me via email, just send a PM and I'll give you the info.

Given the level of traffic, I'm thinking maybe a bi-weekly contest for now. If I get the time, I can make a little graphic for people to add to their sigs if they win.
Could probably throw it in the Forum Games section, but not a whole lot of people frequent that. :confused: But I'm game for promoting this if it happens :D

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't care about forum games. I'd rather give the art and crafts section more visibility. ;)

Forum games also don't count toward your post count.

Yeah, I don't care about forum games. I'd rather give the art and crafts section more visibility. ;)

Forum games also don't count toward your post count.
Huh, I didn't know that! Well I leave it to the better wisdom of Rayven to decide :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts