• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you tell us about yourself first? :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
As I wrote in my introduction thread, I am 19 years old and live in Germany. I am currently an intern at a publishing house for one year. Though luckily I also get paid decently for it.

Tri-edge

Well Im 16 :) for a strats and i also live in australia. i am still in school for now and planning on finishing year 12. all my inrest are really is playing games and watching anime :p i dont do much but im happy with my life like that.Oh And proudly looking waitting for the 11.11.11 so i can Have my skyrim fest :) 3 days on skyrim, snacks and good old determination!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Well Im 16 :) for a strats and i also live in australia. i am still in school for now and planning on finishing year 12. all my inrest are really is playing games and watching anime :p i dont do much but im happy with my life like that.Oh And proudly looking waitting for the 11.11.11 so i can Have my skyrim fest :) 3 days on skyrim, snacks and good old determination!

Are you planning to go to university? I'm 16 and from Australia too and I think it would be a very good idea to pursue your career by going to university, even if you don't know what you want to do yet.

Tri-edge

I might But there is also TAFE thats also I good parth way i could choose. i am thinking of doing ICT or becoming a computer hardware Tech But i dont know you the one thing i do know it that i want to do something to do with computers and Uni would be a great place to learn. What about your self what are you planning on doing?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Are you planning to go to university? I'm 16 and from Australia too and I think it would be a very good idea to pursue your career by going to university, even if you don't know what you want to do yet.

It's a very good idea. You don't end up landing on nothing, unless your studies are philosophy, or art related. I think there are more philosophists working as waitressess; getting worser salary than part-time plumbers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts