• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ko-T

So, it was much like any other play through as I entered Riften. I’d stopped by to restock before questing when I noticed a couple of imperial guards. They ran around the city killing all the Riften guards in sight, and after doing so, took their place. The city is now protected by imperials, and even more strange, the jarl is not there (not sure if she died, just didn’t see her in mistveil) Has anyone else encountered this? I haven’t traded riften to the imperials, and I don’t have any civil war mods activated. I’ve seen some mention of this, but not to this scale.

Lost

Olemay beginning to take form in Elder Scrolls V
I will stick to resurrecting the dead, haven't seen Maramal in awhile so, not sure where the donations go, somebody has a check for me in the sanctuary, I may or may not be able to travel to Riften, please give him my regards, not sure if Riften is seeing the lights of Solstheim light up the night sky.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts