Oblivion Walker Bugs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Razosh

I'm attempting to obtain all achievements for Skyrim SE and this has lead me to one that always seems to want to cause headache, Oblivion Walker. I currently have 13 oiut of the 15 artifacts, I'm only missing the Sanguine Rose and the Oghma Infinium. To get the obvious points out of the question, I am level 54 and I've fully completed the Dragonborne questline which fufills all the requirements.

The problem with the Sanguine Rose is that Sam Guevenne simply will not spawn I've been around to multiple taverns in numerous towns and he simply does not appear. Second is the Oghma Infinium, I have finished the first half of the quest but when I did so I was level 1 and couldn't access part two of the quest. After leveling up however I did not recieve any letter from any courier from Septimus and when talking to him he offers no dialogue options which continues the quest. (Someone suggested I attack Septimus in order to reset the dialogue but such attempts met with no success, still no dialogue options and still no courier with a letter.)

I think I know what caused the bug. I set a challange to my self to clear as much content as possible while playing a level 1 character on Legendary difficulty and when I felt finished I leveled up and got past level 40. (I believe 42.) This giant leap in levels is what I believe caused the quests to bug out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts