• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimbeast

Okay, I have Skyrim and have LOVED it greatly, but now that I have done nearly everything you can and yes, I have replayed with new characters about 4 times. So, I want yet another great rolepaying game (RPG) to enjoy and where better to go than other Bethesda games. Therefor, I have looked up Oblivion and Morrowind but both look great in their own ways, So I need YOUR help to decide which I shall get, well.... You are players of the games, and I can't judge as I haven't played either of them.
So basically, in your opinion what's better Oblivion or Morrowind and why?:D

There is no better one per say, but get Oblivion for the better graphics then when you beat it get Morrowind.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jonezy

Yeah i would get oblivion for the better graphics, but defo worth getting morrowmind for the future.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Personally, I would get Morrowind. Oblivion may have the better graphics, but Morrowind has better game play features. I also think it has the better setting and story than Oblivion. It's the slower paced of the two, to be sure, but there is just so much you can get immersed in. It also has the better representation of skills, a actual faction system, spears and crossbows, and just... well, more. This is just my opinion though, and everyone is entitled to their own.

If you don't feel like buying either one at the moment I suggest you download and play Daggerfall (Using DosBox). It has been released for free and can be found and downloaded off the Bethesda website.

The Elder Scrolls Official Site

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts