• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caideus

The only other DLCs that are available is mostly content, personally, my favorite is the Wizard's tower but I forget what it is called, and then there are the Spell Tombs you can also download. Those two really help with crafting your own spells and being able to obtain higher lvl'ed spells at lower levels. Like, with the paralyzing spell, normally obtainable only after you hit either expert or master. But with that DLC you'll be able to get it and use it at either 25 or 50 in Illuison or... or is it Alteration.... hmm. But the one called Merhunes Dagger? That's good too, it's fun.

I don't know if you know about this glitch though, but if you have two or more scrolls. Choose one of your original spells, then close your inventory menu and then open it back up. And let's say you have two of the exact same scrolls, then double tap A and move to another scroll and then press B. you'll drop that scroll, but it should be two that had dropped instead. Pick those two up and then double tap A on those and go to the first scrolls you doub tap and drop those. Thus time it should be four. Then go back to the scrolls you dropped the first time, doub tap those and eight, I think should drop, or more and then just repeat the process. What it is, it's a replacation glitch and you could probably get clearer directions of youtube. The best way to make a lot of money.

Hope that helps!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts