• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
o_O

I wasn't in love with Oblivion, and the graphics made me dizzy (some games really do that to me). Until a few days ago, all I remembered was getting through probably the first 5% of the game. And then my sisters told me that as a matter of fact, I almost finished it o_O

But I don't remember anything! I've been reading walkthroughs and watching videos, but only the faintest suggestions of memory are coming back to me. Some names faintly ringing a bell, some random images come swirling back. I dont recognize them at first then turns out they're from the game.

It bothers me so much because I've never forgotten a game like this. Ever o_O

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
maybe you should play it again :p oblivion is a great game
Yeah I wish I could remember :)) I'm planning to install it on my laptop now, and play again. This time, I won't forget :p

Panthera

Don Gato
Yeah I wish I could remember :)) I'm planning to install it on my laptop now, and play again. This time, I won't forget :p

After Skyrim? No way... I tried to do the same with Morrowind after I played Oblivion... and I just couldn't. Even though Morrowind was best (although I never finished) but I just couldn't stand the graphics and sounds. Now no way I could watch those ugly faces from oblivion after I've seen these from Skyrim. :)

Edit: Believe me you don't want to remember silly faces they had in Oblivion. :D

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
After Skyrim? No way... I tried to do the same with Morrowind after I played Oblivion... and I just couldn't. Even though Morrowind was best (although I never finished) but I just couldn't stand the graphics and sounds. Now no way I could watch those ugly faces from oblivion after I've seen these from Skyrim. :)

Edit: Believe me you don't want to remember silly faces they had in Oblivion. :D
Oh, I remember. I saw videos =)) Yeah imagine being sucked into conversation with them again =))

Panthera

Don Gato
:D

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Looking back on Oblivion after Skyrim the zoom in conversations are quite laughable, especially the teeth LOL. I have been playing Fallout New Vegas as a secondary game.

Panthera

Don Gato
even morrowind have better faces...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts