Objects placed in CK do not spawn where they should in game.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Methlon

Hahdy folks, and sorry to be a bother.

I took a hiatus from CK, and have returned to work on my player home.. Nearly done with it, except for a few bits of clutter I'd like to add.. which is where I encounter yet another, and hopefully final problem.

One of which, involves troll trophies with.. well arrows and stuff stuck in it.
Worked fine when I slammed axes into chopping blocks for display purposes.
(Disable havok and the disable havok script)

It does not seem to work with trophies (frost troll, bear), or planters.. with planters, the dirt just kinda slides off to one side a bit.. Possible fix I haven't tried yet would be to just raise the stuff up and hope nobody notices an air game underneath.

With the trophies, everything just stays outside of the boundary box, so to speak, as if it can't make it past the x,y,z frame.
The planters, the dirt slides about half a players width off to the side.. all in the same direction.

Looks proper in the editor, has a change of mind when I load the game.
Now I could probably tinker with the planters a bit and maybe get them to show right, but if I'm overlooking something, or if it's just not possible with trophies, good a time as any to find out for sure.

Anyways, any help or advice would be appreciated, and save me a lot of headache lol.

Picture for example.

ScreenShot3.png

Thanks for taking the time to read over my post.

Have a good'n.

Methlon

Issue has been resolved.

I was told a way to create a static duplicate of an object, and suspect given the issue, I only need to position planter soil a bit differently.

All is well.
And thanks for your attention.

Latest posts