18+ [NSFW] Sordid tales of Skyrim (rated R)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Which quest line is this? ;D

I think it's the one you get from the janitor called "Coming out of the Closet" . :D

Just for the record, though, my character is very much straight and is even married to a woman. I think his gay-curious alter ego was a result of him accidentally aiming the Wabbajack at a mirror. :eek:

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
HAHAHA BETTER THAN SHADOWMERE. That was my favorite line. xD

Gore gro-Gijakudob

I think it's the one you get from the janitor called "Coming out of the Closet" . :D

Just for the record, though, my character is very much straight and is even married to a woman. I think his gay-curious alter ego was a result of him accidentally aiming the Wabbajack at a mirror. :eek:

Suuuuure, you keep telling yourself that bad boy!

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
f113407_wtf-am-i-reading.jpg

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Suuuuure, you keep telling yourself that bad boy!

Lol, made me spit my coffee out, damn near ruined a perfectly fine keyboard. :D

Quanah, the pic isn't showing for some reason. :confused: Speaking of which, more WTF moments ensue.. out of this series of sordid images somebody, on imageshack I presume, had reported the one that was probably the LEAST offensive; the last one where the janitor passes out from too much mead. :D I guess the rest were ok, then!

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Monilith this is brilliant, really funny. Good stuff !!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
:D

Your last shot (pardon the pun) violated Imageshack's TOS and has been removed!
What did you do? Somebody reported it!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Hehe, cheers Lee! Too bad censorship struck and the last image was deleted by imageshack!
:D

Your last shot (pardon the pun) violated Imageshack's TOS and has been removed!
What did you do? Somebody reported it!

Exactly! :D It was harmless enough when compared to the other pics, just the janitor drinking himself into a coma. Bwahahaha, laughing my ass off at the image of a daedric vibrator, btw ;D I bet it's about 10 inches long, made of ebony and has all sorts of nasty spikes and thorns. You gotta be at least level 60 before you can handle that!

As I have mentioned before, the Fortify Stamina potion just doesn't deliver.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
.... This made me think about Nugget in a Biscuit by Tobuscus.... LOL. I love this, i'm not homosexual, and I have nothing against them so no offense to any gay forum members, but I find this HILARIOUS. Aye, his greatsword........ XD?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
So.. my character has an alter ego, his name is Cornelius Pettyflower and he is not quite the warrior his normal ego is. These are his latest adventures (hopefully they won't be censored because it took me quite a while to make them.. what can I say, I was bored :D ). He recently ran into a surprisingly attractive janitor in the Jarl's palace, and this is what happened:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To be continued..

What the fluff, Monolith?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
You are hereby my favorite forum-goer. *Places crown on head*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts