NPC's you wish the dragonborn could marry

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
Anska - A mage for a wife. Awesome.

Illia - I want to lead her past the darkness and show life's beauty.

Sapphire - I feel sorry about her past. My love will heal her.

Svana - I want to get her out of that hell house called Haelga's Bunkhouse before she turns into a whore. The man she loves originally has no spine.

Hadvar - He's a sexy beast. We were meant to be together. Biceps to die for. <3

171062.jpg

Amolyn

Very pleased to see all my favorites have been mentioned a good bit! ^_^

Hmm, gotta contribute. Umm. Shadowmere? XD I definately wish DB members became candidates for marriage after the questline, though, as it never feels right to me to marry out of the brotherhood. I can see why not, because the only remaining female character has the body of a 10 year old and I don't love Nazir or Cicero in that way. I'll do anything for dread father, just not that.

Astrid was just a lucky girl, I guess. :p

sticky runes

Ulfberth War Bear. Just having the word "Bear" in his name is enough to get any gay dude weak at the knees. And the way he flaunts his beefy arms when he leans over the counter... That Adrianne is one lucky slag, I tell you.

sticky runes

Anska - A mage for a wife. Awesome.

Illia - I want to lead her past the darkness and show life's beauty.

Sapphire - I feel sorry about her past. My love will heal her.

Svana - I want to get her out of that hell house called Haelga's Bunkhouse before she turns into a whore. The man she loves originally has no spine.

Hadvar - He's a sexy beast. We were meant to be together. Biceps to die for. <3

171062.jpg
Honey, I wouldn't have even noticed the dragon flying overhead if THAT guy was standing next to me.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Well, I've commented on this one before, but I've got some new favorites to add.

Belethor - I used to despise his used-car-salesman marketing tactics, but he really starts to grow on you after a while. A few days ago he was killed in a dragon attack and I actually went back to a prior save, losing an hour's worth of progress just to revive him.

Tullius - At first I hated his attitude (he almost let my head get chopped off!), but now that I'm playing on the Imperial side I kinda like him. Too bad he's not a little younger and marriageable. My cute Breton girl would love to show the straight-laced general how to have fun!

Arnbjorn - Astrid does not appreciate what she has. I think it should be an option to kill her and take over the DB from the beginning, since the Listener is the rightful leader. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the Brotherhood getting wiped out because she wouldn't have the chance to sell them out. If you do it right and no one knows you offed the bitch, you could be there to comfort her poor husband.

Sanguine - Am I the only one who thinks being married to the Daedric Prince of Debauchery would mean mind-blowing sex? Not that you can actually do that, but my dovahkiin can dream, can't she?

You should be able to woo and marry any of the jarls. That would have been cool. Gain some political power...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Well, if we're playing it that way, here's some honeys who lent their voices to the cause.

Hadvar:

Jonas_Fisch-2.jpg

Brynjolf:

Robin_Atkin_Downes.jpeg

Ulfric Stormcloak:

Vladimir+Kulich+0005.jpg

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Hadvar, Ralof, and Celann.

Hadvar and Celann because they're hot and positive (for guys. I'm male), and Ralof because he's so sweet.

Lars Of Morrowind

Brynjolf, Farengar Secret-Fire, Hadvar, and Ralof.
Farengar and Hadvar the most though, because I think they're adorable (with their looks + the things they say), and I love their voices.

Elisif and Anska.

Anska appears to be a bit older, but she is a pretty cool follower during her quest. I really like Elisif. I think Bethesda gave her a cool demeanor, and hey she's the Jarl of *Solitude.* Solitude is by far my favorite place in Skyrim. Beautiful architecture and an open-minded populace. It's definitely better than Windhelm, that's for sure. Plus, the location is amazing. Looking at Solitude from outside of the city gives a very nice background. I love how it's built on a ledge.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Delphine anybody? Or how about Carlotta Valentia

LuChao

The Martial artist
I'm gonna go without use of mods cause I know mods these days you can marry ANYONE so yea
First up Serana I love me some vamp girls
Then Sadiia Vex Sapphire that's about it that I really like lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts