NPC's you wish the dragonborn could marry

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rhubarb&Custard

Who IS Maiq the Liar? I see him wandering all over Skyrim, and I talk to him sometimes.

Some of the Guild members I'd like to marry. Rune's awesome. <3

Slowbro

Who IS Maiq the Liar? I see him wandering all over Skyrim, and I talk to him sometimes.

he's a reoccurring character in the elder scrolls series
he tells you easter eggs about the game; new features, things that were in planning but left out, references to the previous game. just fun stuff like that.

Slowbro

if we're including dragons, i think Durnehviir would make a lovely house husband. he's already so thankful and pleasant. and he can be summoned inside buildings

if only you could become jarl of whiterun. dragonsreach is the perfect place for your dragon lover

Hogglord

Article Writer
Alduin.
I'd just love to enter Breezehome and see a massive, coiled dragon trying to cook a meal, then turning to me roaring with the subtitles say "where have you been my love? Off on some adventure I bet." or giving me a 'Tidy little profit' from his store.

On a slightly less insane note,
For my male character:
Saphire
Haelga
Adrianne Avenicci
Jarl of Solitude (I forget her name)

For my female character:
Sven
Ulfric Stormcloak
Ralof

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Svana Far-Shield. I want to rescue her from Haelga :sadface: We alrady have the quest that gets her interested. C'mon Bethesda!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Arngeir and his manly beard.....on a more serious note probably the dark Brotherhood Initiates, the only problem would be that when you go into your house you would only see corpses everywhere with the initiates throwing bodies in.

El Fonz0

Alduin.
I'd just love to enter Breezehome and see a massive, coiled dragon trying to cook a meal, then turning to me roaring with the subtitles say "where have you been my love? Off on some adventure I bet." or giving me a 'Tidy little profit' from his store.

On a slightly less insane note,
For my male character:
Adrianne Avenicci
Jarl of Solitude (I forget her name)

For my female character:
Sven

Adrianna is married.
Elisif the Fair
Sven is already a potential spouse.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
You guys know she's married to the werewolf of the sanctuary right?
of course. I would assassinate him in his sleep and frame cicero

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Idgrod the Younger
Legate Rikke (why I can't really explain)
Vex
Olfina Gray-Mane

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts