NPCs you wish the Dragonborn could have as a follower

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

If you're like me, and you like having people follow you, because you have no friends in real life get lonely, but wish certain people could be a companion? Then put down who you would like. You can put down people who die as well.

Karliah
Brynjolf
Vex
Delvin Mallory
Mercer Frey
Nazir
Astrid
Tolfdir
Faralda
Mirabelle Ervine
Ulfric
Tullius
Rikke
Galmar
Hadvar
Ralof
M'aiq the Liar
Festus Krex
Veezara
Gabriella
Kodlak
Skjor

I could go on and on, but I'll stop there.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Sapphire. I think I've got a crush on her at this point.

Hell, the entire Thieves Guild. I dress Jenassa up in Thieves Guild Armor and pretend I deputized her as my personal assistant, lol.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Mercer Frey - Oh, he'd be so much fun to have as a permanent follower. Screw Karliah, I've got me a snarky Guildmaster to play with!

Endarie & Taarie (sisters who own Radiant Raiment in Solitude) - I can just picture them reducing bandits to tears as they critique the cutthroats' armor.

Nelkir (Jarl Balgruuf's mouthy son) - just so I could randomly shove him off cliffs.

Arnbjorn - can you imagine the looks on peoples' faces when he calls them tidbit, morsel and beef roast?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I was disappointed when I found out that none of the Thieves Guild members were recruitable as followers. Fortunately this was remedied later by two mods I installed and I can now use Brynjolf, Vex, Vipir the Fleet, Sapphire, Garthar and Ravyn Imyan as followers. :)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Heimskr. And he needs to be as chatty as Mjoll.

....*runs off to Creation Kit*

*Snickers* I can just picture him yelling about maggots writhing in filth as you decapitate people...

Anska (permanently) I'd marry her, if it were possible. Powerful destruction mage, beautiful, and she can really fill out some Fur Armor.

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
I would say the lusty Argonian maid, she would came in handy at times. :p

On a more serious note. Why would you need a protagonist NPC. If you take Marcurio as your follower you have the best. The man is a astute magician.

Does interested in hiring Marcurio, he's to be found in the Bee and Barb in Riften. he usually sitting near the entrance on a bench, sipping Bacardi.

@female players

If you wear a amulet of Mara you could marry him. ;)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I would say the lusty Argonian maid, she would came in handy at times. :p

"But sir, your sword is huge! It will take me all night to polish it!"

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Maiq the liar....he's the man! ....er kitteh

Heimskr. And he needs to be as chatty as Mjoll.

....*runs off to Creation Kit*
That's horrible! I thought having Cicero, and Spectral Assassin at the same time was bad enough. You'd never hear anything else! (Besides, he doesn't have any more useful skills than M'aiq.

Hamelyn, and Brelas.

M'aiqaelF

Every once in a while I enjoy the company of the Spectral Assassin

Me too, he says some genuinely interesting things. It's just in combination with Cicero, chances are at any given moment, one, or both of them are talking, and you slowly go quite mad.

M'aiqaelF

Me too, he says some genuinely interesting things. It's just in combination with Cicero, chances are at any given moment, one, or both of them are talking, and you slowly go quite mad.
I just hate how he'll interrupt conversations with his maniacal ramblings.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Derkeethus is all the follower I need.

He's polite, he's a great archer, he's sturdy enough to carry the piles and piles of garbage I can't be bothered with and never complains when I had him more. He doesn't talk overly much, and from time to time he hums a pleasant little tune.

And since I became a vampire, he's been a really great sport about the whole...nightly feeding..thing.

M'aiqaelF

Derkeethus is all the follower I need. He's polite, he's a great archer, he's sturdy enough to carry the piles and piles of garbage I can't be bothered with and never complains when I had him more. And from time to time he hums a pleasant little tune.

And since I became a vampire, he's been a really great sport about the whole...nightly feeding..thing.

where can I recruit Derkeethus? i forget

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
where can I recruit Derkeethus? i forget

There's a falmer cave in the waterfall above Deepwater Crossing ( I think it's called?) a small mining camp in the volcanic hot-springs area below the rift. He's in the cave, rescue him and he's yours to command.

"To Oblivion and back! as they say." ..That lizard has grown on me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts