Npc vampires and the Volkihar clan armor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

Well, yes, given that situation, I can see that, but that's not really a fair comparison when it comes to feral's vs. lords is it?

Again, Vampires are hunters, and hunters designate that a specific plot of land is their hunting ground. Racoon and mountain lion is a bad comparison. it would be more like a Lion and a tiger hunting in the same area.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Well, yes, given that situation, I can see that, but that's not really a fair comparison when it comes to feral's vs. lords is it?

Again, Vampires are hunters, and hunters designate that a specific plot of land is their hunting ground. Racoon and mountain lion is a bad comparison. it would be more like a Lion and a tiger hunting in the same area.
yes but there is a greater power difference between lord vs feral then an lion vs a tiger they would have an even chance of winning, A feral vampire vs a Lord is not an Even chance of Winning that would be more akin to Adult Tiger vs Lion Cub

J

Jeremius

yes but there is a greater power difference between lord vs feral then an lion vs a tiger they would have an even chance of winning, A feral vampire vs a Lord is not an Even chance of Winning

Does not matter. They see you in their territory, they will go after you. no more discussion.

Lets say I was a super villain on the west coast of the United States, and you were a super villain on the east coast. IF I moved to your end of the country to take over it, you would probably try to muscle me out, no matter how powerful I am.

tx12001

yes but there is a greater power difference between lord vs feral then an lion vs a tiger they would have an even chance of winning, A feral vampire vs a Lord is not an Even chance of Winning

Does not matter. They see you in their territory, they will go after you. no more discussion.
you cant simply end this discussion since your not the only one involved in it you can only choose no longer to participate, as daelon said a racoon aint gonna fight a mountain lion regardless of wether it invades its territory or not it will usually just surrender and flee at the sight of the much stronger opponent or face certain death

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Apparently your feral vampires are a whole lot tougher than mine. Volkahirs pose a challenge, ferals are weenies. To me it's more like a house-cat named "Leo" vs. a tiger.

tx12001

Apparently your feral vampires are a whole lot tougher than mine. Volkahirs pose a challenge, ferals are weenies. To me it's more like a house-cat named "Leo" vs. a tiger.
exactly

Daelon DuLac

Lets say I was a super villain on the west coast of the United States, and you were a super villain on the east coast. IF I moved to your end of the country to take over it, you would probably try to muscle me out, no matter how powerful I am.
Ah, again, a bad comparison in this case. You are both Supervillians. Maybe if you were an actual Supervillian and the other guy was some dude named "Oscar" that called himself a supervillian. Sure, you wouldn't have an issue taking him on, but, you would think twice about actually putting yourself at risk against a supervillian of equal status. Sure you would defend you territory, but, if your opponent was more powerful than you I would hope you'd have the good sense to move on rather than get yourself killed.

J

Jeremius

Ah, again, a bad comparison in this case. You are both Supervillians. Maybe if you were an actual Supervillian and the other guy was some dude named "Oscar" that called himself a supervillian. Sure, you wouldn't have an issue taking him on, but, you would think twice about actually putting yourself at risk against a supervillian of equal status. Sure you would defend you territory, but, if your opponent was more powerful than you I would hope you'd have the good sense to move on rather than get yourself killed.

SERIOUSLY?! I thin-blood vampire is still a vampire, not some goth in a costume. They will still go after you, no matter how powerful you are. They are not a house cat or a raccoon.

Try wolf vs. mountain lion. Or a well established super villain vs one who is new to the game.

tx12001

SERIOUSLY?! I thin-blood vampire is still a vampire, not some goth in a costume. They will still go after you, no matter how powerful you are. They are not a house cat or a raccoon.

Try wolf vs. mountain lion. Or a well established super villain vs one who is new to the game.
Not according to Harkon their not they are just mortals with a disease not true vampires

Daelon DuLac

While I agree in principal. In Skyrim, the feral vampires may as well be Goth Kids. They are about as threatening as bunnies. I'm easily taking them down at level 3 and taking their armor and boots (I just love that stuff). Volkahirs? Now that's a completely different kettle of fish, especially if they bring their "pets" with them!

I think we've gotten a little off topic here though. No one is denying that the vamps will attack you, it's the question of whether they have any brains in them to know when their outclassed and outgunned and, in Skryim terms, the answer is inevitably NO! Emphatically NO! They'll attack anything or anyone (and in my case they'll die (again) for it). Too bad really, I would have thought that Bethesda might have given them a bit more depth than that.

Daelon DuLac

Can't disagree with that. While I don't fear feral vampires at all in the game, it really is unfair for me to compare them to housecats or bunnies. You are right, a wolf would probably be a better comparison (or one of those dern elk bulls when controlled by a spriggan! Those drive me nuts. :))

J

Jeremius

Can't disagree with that. While I don't fear feral vampires at all in the game, it really is unfair for me to compare them to housecats or bunnies. You are right, a wolf would probably be a better comparison (or one of those dern elk bulls when controlled by a spriggan! Those drive me nuts. :))

Understood. Just remember this list of power next time:
  • most powerful is the Vampire Lord
  • Next most powerful is a werewolf
  • Third is a regular, or feral, vampire
  • finally is the non-blessed/cursed. The mortal being.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts